The Infamous Hijacked Thread.....

Are you sure it was a tom? It could have been a female returning from a all-night swing and shampagne shower party...
I'm not sure, and it is too late to find out. :lol:

which reminds me of the time I went fishing and caughta shoe. for real, i actually did catch a shoe but didn't tell anyone as I figured they wouldn't believe me.... Oh, it was a left shoe by the way.
Can't say I ever caught a shoe when I went fishing, but I'm liking you more and more since you are a babe that even goes fishing. :cool:

Wait, maybe I'm fishing for a babe. :lol:

I'm wondering what other's are fishing for today?

Love this thread - so glad you dug it up, its exactly how my mind works. Or not, depending on your perspective! :rolleyes:
I'm glad you are. And it seems like we are back around to the workings of your mind. Seems like they are working fine to me.

A man with a leaf blower just plodded on past blowing leaves across the grass.

i think i remember only how to ask for a cup of coffee and say thank you. :)

my ex-hub is 1/2 swedish, 1/2 norwegian, and i grew up in minnesota which is heavily scandahoovian... used to have many friends from that part of the world. also had a thriving business in iceland for awhile... have always wanted to visit that part of the world.

i just gotta visit the blue lagoon in iceland sometime... ever been there, eddie?
Name's not eddie, haven't visited the blue lagoon in iceland, didn't even know there was one.

Scadanavian eh? And from Minnesota, too. What is it about babes from Minnesota that I like? The SO is a farm girl from southern Minnesota. :cool:

Me? My parents were from suburban Philly area, but I've lived in New England for so long that this seems to suit me best. Ayuh.

Ladies, it's been a pleasure this afternoon, your company has been super!

Need to get back to doing some work. I know, it's one of those horrible realities.

Until next time, dance till you drop! :rocker:

Well, I've dropped twice today. Once on the curb heading for my car braced myself with the left arm, hurt my wrist and hand. Second when I went out to get my lunch in my vehicle, slipped stairs ascending to the parking lot and smacked my left shin on the cement.

Sheesh ... I'm hoping for no more injuries today.

Maybe I'll win the lottery, if I play. :roll:

Thank you, I'll try not to let it get to my head. ;)

Saw a neat T.V. show this weekend about Glacier Bay in Alaska. Sure would like to go their on vacation some day.

Oooh! Now there is a topic for a thread. :cool: Need to look this up and see if there is already another. :car:

Watched a great movie (again) on TV yesterday, "The Castle" with Robert Redford and James Gandolfini. What an excellent critique of leadership and integrity!

Dance Ads