The Kitty Thread

Katarzyna

cl5814 said:
I had a kitty with the name of "wheels". He died after a car ran him over.... that may be a curse.
How sad...

I've hed at least 6 or 7 kitties in my house (not at the same time unfortunately.. that would have been fun)

lynn

Katarzyna said:
I've hed at least 6 or 7 kitties in my house (not at the same time unfortunately.. that would have been fun)
Do cats get along with each other?? Hmm, i wonder where does the term "cat fight" come from??

But you're lucky, i've never been allowed to have cats b/c all my pets die in unusually short period of time! I guess i'm just one of those pets-unfriendly person!

lynn

Katarzyna said:
That's another story, those little needles can be very SHARP
:lol:
No kidding, i had a really cute kitty walking over me once, and ouch! her nails scratched me right through my really thick jeans! Talk about the need for protection when handling PETS!!

Katarzyna

lynn said:
Katarzyna said:
Do cats get along with each other?? Hmm, i wonder where does the term "cat fight" come from??

But you're lucky, i've never been allowed to have cats b/c all my pets die in unusually short period of time! I guess i'm just one of those pets-unfriendly person!
There is often a dominating kitty that always eats first... But kitties are just adorable when they try to walk all over each other...

Not sure about cat fight.. I usually saw them ignore each other rather than fight..

yes, i think kitties are adorable when they're.....well....adorable!

I wonder how do they know who's the "dominating" one?? do they fight it out??

Katarzyna

I think it's usually the one that assumes the position right from the beginning. I think others just follow... It's often the first male..

i wonder if kitties are territorial?? I've often seen 2 or 3 snuggled together.....aww....the thought of it just brings up all those warm & fuzzy feelings!

Katarzyna

lynn said:
i wonder if kitties are territorial?? I've often seen 2 or 3 snuggled together.....aww....the thought of it just brings up all those warm & fuzzy feelings!
I think they are..

warm and fuzzy, good way to describe it :)

I wish i can have a kitty, too bad i live with my mom and there's no way she'd let me. I tried to convince her as much i can, i even told her that the kitty can keep me warm during winter time and cut down our heating bill!!

Katarzyna

lynn said:
I wish i can have a kitty, too bad i live with my mom and there's no way she'd let me. I tried to convince her as much i can, i even told her that the kitty can keep me warm during winter time and cut down our heating bill!!
I have a cat now, but it's not a kitty... Kitties are nice warm fuzzy and friendly unlike the cat I have now.. But you never know what your kitty will turn out to be..

pygmalion

Zoinks! I foreseee another fifty-page long silly thread. *shakes head* Bad, very, bad.

... but since we're going to do it anyway, does anybody have photos? :roll: :lol:

Dance Ads