The sexiest partner dance of all time

Pacion

In response to Huey's comment about salsa being overtly sexy :wink: I am inspired. :banana: What do you think are the sexiest partner dances out there, either from your own dance experience or from what you have seen? To encourage suggestions, should I say that grinding is a given :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Sagitta

Welll! Depends on what you mean by grinding. I can grind while doing salsa in the right circumstances. :wink: I would say bolero done my way. :)

It depends on what you mean by "sexy." Ballroom rumba can be very visually sensual. Tango or even paso doble could be too. West Coast definitely if it's done right.

It's more about the music and attitude in response to it.

The sexiest partner dance I have had recently two straight blues dance with a Colorado follow in March. And since I realize blues dancing sometimes gets a bad rep, there wasn't any grinding going on. It was subtle and very in tune with the music and my partner.

no no .. it was all my begging i assure u..

i begged her till she just felt pitty for me and found it in her angelic soul to save mi poor corazon from willowing in sadness .. :p

Pacion said:
ShyDancer :roll: was your opinion influence by THAT video, by any chance :roll:

:lol:
No..I have yet to see the clip, I have gone over my monthly download limit and my access is restricted so I have wait until the 1st of the month....but now Im excited :lol: :lol:

Sabor said:

i begged her till she just felt pitty for me and found it in her angelic soul to save mi poor corazon from willowing in sadness .. :p

Well the begging and the promise of chocolate dip....

ShyDancer said:
Sabor said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I do also happen to agree with Sabor's first comment. But in my (limited) experience, the sexiest have got to be:

Salsa
Samba
WCS (If done by people who are VERY good at it. I'm not there yet... :oops: )
Tango (If I could do more of it!!!!)

SK :kitty:

Sabor said:

:roll: I still haven't 'heard the violins' as yet. :roll: Is the violinist on leave*? :roll:

:lol: :friend:

* I believe 'to hear the violins' is an expression linked to sad/tragic moments in movies/the theatre. At THAT moment, a violin is/used to be played.

Pacion said:
Sabor said:

:roll: I still haven't 'heard the violins' as yet. :roll: Is the violinist on leave*? :roll:

:lol: :friend:

* I believe 'to hear the violins' is an expression linked to sad/tragic moments in movies/the theatre. At THAT moment, a violin is/used to be played.
I could ask my mum to step in here! She plays the violin! :lol: :twisted: :lol:

:friend: :wink:

SK :kitty:

ShyDancer said:
Sabor said:

wait.. i cant remeber.. who's getting dipped?.. me or you?

Dance Ads