The Shopping / Buying Thread !!!

pygmalion

I have some downstairs ;)
And now I do too. :cool: Just got back from the market, which is where I was originally headed when I crashed my garage door. Btw got some rib eyes, ribs, hot dogs, shrimp, veggies, and rolls while I was there. I love holiday weekends. Oops! Forgot skewers for kabobs. :car:

ETA: Is it kabob? Kebab? Something in between? I've seen it spelled many ways. Hmm.

Right, everyone to Salsa dancing! I'm arming myself with some seedless grapes, WW wont be able to resist to dance with a man holding his grapes* :D

*this may not be entirely true.

flashdance, i'm going blu-ray too! (in your signature, that 'chuck norris roundhouse kick of approval' - flashdance, you're clever and funny!)

wonderwoman, that new black dress sounds hot! 'dangerous' indeed!

flashdance, ok I joined the Cake Lover's Group!

lioness, did you decide on your friend's birthday gift? Was it the pineapple after all (the gift that tastes good)? :)

Lioness

lioness, did you decide on your friend's birthday gift? Was it the pineapple after all (the gift that tastes good)? :)
It was the pineapple. We found an awesome two-headed one at the market...went down a treat, too. Several party members dressed it up. It didn't get eaten, thrown around, or otherwise destroyed.

pygmalion

Thanks :D But you forgot to sign up to the cake group! :tongue:

As much as I realize this is heresy, through and through, I don't like cake ... much. Sweets just aren't my thing. When I bake, I'll often eat some batter (just 'cause my Mom raised me not to lol) and have maybe one bite. Eh.

I do like looking at pretty cakes, though. Can I still join?

etp777

Found two cast iron pieces to finish decorating my bedroom. Even better, Hobby Lobby had all metalware 50% off, so the two of them cost about half of the one I was looking at at World Market

Found two cast iron pieces to finish decorating my bedroom. Even better, Hobby Lobby had all metalware 50% off, so the two of them cost about half of the one I was looking at at World Market
I spend a lot of time in Hobby Lobby too. Love it! I buy a lot of gift boxes for presents there, with different designs. So that not only what's inside is a gift but the whole thing, as the the boxes are too beautiful to discard and can be used for another purpose. (Including for that person to use to give their own gift!)

As much as I realize this is heresy, through and through, I don't like cake ... much. Sweets just aren't my thing. When I bake, I'll often eat some batter (just 'cause my Mom raised me not to lol) and have maybe one bite. Eh.

I do like looking at pretty cakes, though. Can I still join?
The cake society of DF opens its doors to you pygmalion, feel free to sign up please! :cool:

Dance Ads