This week's mission, if you choose to accept...

Leah

whoa, i think i'm lost. i meant to open the mission of the week thread and instead it ended up being the flirting thread! ;)
kindra, don't feel bad that sabor's yawning at your swing dancing adventures (tho he claims he's not). (and btw sabor I DO love your little emoticons. :) ) Well just have to get the guys to give us a few lessons in leading salsa... i'm sure they'll be patient and empathetic teachers. Right guys? :wink:

Kindra

Leah said:
whoa, i think i'm lost. i meant to open the mission of the week thread and instead it ended up being the flirting thread! ;)
kindra, don't feel bad that sabor's yawning at your swing dancing adventures (tho he claims he's not). (and btw sabor I DO love your little emoticons. :) ) Well just have to get the guys to give us a few lessons in leading salsa... i'm sure they'll be patient and empathetic teachers. Right guys? :wink:
I know, I was beginning to think I was "lost" too. ;)
Thanks Sabor I needed that distraction...
As for the mission....Does it HAVE to be salsa?? **whine** Not sure I can sacrifice one dance to be a lead this week. Oh alright...It might be fun to be a sassy lead. Is it true some guys like a girl with power?! :wink: :lol:

Vin

Kindra,Leah, I'll be a follow. I am not a good spinner yet though so be gentle.
Going to the happy hour tomorrow?

I don't know about this mission......I usually take the lead when I am dancing with someone who is just learning salsa if only to give them an idea of what it feels like to lead....sooooo....hmmmm :?

Tonight is salsa night for me though so we'll see how it goes :D

Kindra

Vin said:
Kindra,Leah, I'll be a follow. I am not a good spinner yet though so be gentle.
Going to the happy hour tomorrow?
Sounds good...I won't be at Happy Hour tomorrow...but am going to HV tonight.

Dance Ads