Today I am wearing... club

Miss Silly

Lululemon.

I heard once that Guinness tastes better the closer you get to Dublin. I apply this theory to Lululemon; the closer you get to Vancouver (the birthplace of said yoga-wear), the higher the ratio is of women dressed in lulu vs regular clothing.

Vancouver was also voted one of the worst-dressed cities in North America.

hmmmmmmm :oops:

No im not wearing lululemon but good guess

scrubs

ooohhh yooouuuuu i seeeee :D

I apply this theory to Lululemon; the closer you get to Vancouver (the birthplace of said yoga-wear), the higher the ratio is of women dressed in lulu vs regular clothing.
ssoo true ive visited there twice!!

and danced at the huge ballroom studio there... crystal ballroom or something like that ... lovely city

Miss Silly

Hahahahah ooops i should have started that post with SCRUBS. Although who knows what's under the scrubs. Maybe lulu undies/socks or something.

I hope you visited Vancouver in August, cause the rest of the time it rains LOL. I'm familiar with Crystal Ballroom but haven't danced there yet----been meaning to go there for a drop in practice to test out our "routines" (LOL) since where we currently take our lessons has such a small floor.

Although who knows what's under the scrubs. Maybe lulu undies/socks or something.
OMG LMMAOOO

you visited Vancouver in August,
yep twice for a meeting weather was perfect both times

been meaning to go there for a drop in practice to test out our "routines" (LOL) since where we currently take our lessons has such a small floor.
the floor is huge and the people i found very nice

asking the locals to dance hustle or wcs or bolero was kinda funny tho so much Intl style there

Miss Silly

asking the locals to dance hustle or wcs or bolero was kinda funny tho so much Intl style there
Hahahah that is true (which is why we switched---relatively no opportunities to compete locally in American style). International is soooo new for us that right now all i notice are all the differences. It feels like a whole other world, so i'm scared to go to Crystal Ballroom hahahahha nice to know the people there are friendly!

wonderwoman

Earlier I was wearing scrubs, a blue top with pink and purple flowers on it, black scrub pants, grey hooded sweater when outside

Now I'm wearing blue shorts and a brown tie-dye tank that has Jamboree in the Hills on it (it's a country music festival)

When I get dressed it will be a black and red top, haven't decided on either dark blue jeans or black slacks, and black heels

Dance Ads