Topics of Interest for New Competitors -- Index

Sagitta

Yes virginiadancegirl!! I had that problem. :( BUT what I did was copy the titles and do a "all terms" search and that brought up the appropriate topic without a problem. Hopefully pygmailion will fix these soon. :)

pygmalion

Hmm.. You're right. The links don't work, and I can't figure out why. I checked them when I created the index , and the syntax looks exactly like the other indices I've created. Hmm. I'll try taking another look in the morning, after I've had some sleep. I must be missing something simple. :?

har har har :twisted:

Do I look like I'm wearing a DF smock? Do you see me standing at a cash register? Huh? Do ya? Huh? Oh yeah... Price Check on Aisle Three - Ballroom Costumes! Blue Light Special on Aisle Four - Dance Shoes!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
DancingMommy said:

Do I look like I'm wearing a DF smock? Do you see me standing at a cash register? Huh? Do ya? Huh? Oh yeah... Price Check on Aisle Three - Ballroom Costumes! Blue Light Special on Aisle Four - Dance Shoes!
You list whatever you want DM and I'll be happy to add it to the initial index, how's that? :wink:

pygmalion

DancingMommy said:

ROTFL! I'm just sayin ... :roll: :lol:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
DancingMommy said:
Do I look like I'm wearing a DF smock? Do you see me standing at a cash register? Huh? Do ya? Huh?
Let me go check in back, I think we might have one in your size! :wink: :twisted:

pygmalion

ROTFLOL! :lol: :lol:

(I hope not to talk about cleavage again for a very long time ... unless it's to mesmerize a boyfriend. Then I might consider. :roll: :lol: )

pygmalion

Seriously, though. I can pull some new topics to add to the first post of that old index. Despite appearances to the contrary, it's been updated a few times. Every couple months, someone will discover one of the threads and resurrect it. 8)

pygmalion

The hard part is the threads that are named something unrecognizable. Those, you just have to remember or guess or actually read. That's what gets to be a real time consumer. :?

Dance Ads