TV Shows you are watching now

I don't always have time to watch TV, but when I do, it helps to know what is worth watching right now. I can't seem to find a good comedy, but here is what I found so far in the last week.

Continuum - Canadian Scifi - time travellers from 70 years in the future come back to our time and are trying to stop the corporate takeover of the world. Main character is a female cop.

Dominion - Scifi - War of angels - Grabriel on the bad side, and Micheal on the good side. There is a "chosen one". Las Vegas is sealed off and there is a war coming with the dark angels going to attack.

Saint George - first Latino sitcom that I can think I've seen. Pretty well done so far.

SciFi and comedy are my favorites, and don't like too much violence.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
I haven't watched anything since last months "3 week binge" of all 4 seasons of Game of Thrones. Hadn't watched anything for months before that either.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
I don't watch much...but I would say that it is predominatently MSNBC along with the occasional big bang series re-runs, and then some mindless reality stuff when I am am feeling really careless...I like the Little Couple and Restuarant Impossible...and have to confess to Sister Wives on occasion....but mostly, MSNBC and big bang

Hedwaite

I've been catching up when I can on:
Game of Stabbing, Raping, and Smug Side-eye
Castle (Just about to abandon this one.)
Superslashnatural
Downton Abbey
Archer
Squidbillies
Arrow

People ask me all the time "What? Don't you watch (insert whatever's popular now)???" I can't. I'm always dancing or teaching (or on the road between) during those hours. I shop for groceries after midnight, watch a couple of hours of stuff, write some stuff, crash, and then get back at it again the next day.

dancelvr

Geez.....I feel like a mental midget when I think about the shows I watch. LOL.

I spend a lot of my spare time in the living room doing crafts in front of the TV, so I watch a lot of different stuff.

Law and Order (the original) reruns
Project Runway
Ghost Whisperer reruns
Mixology (before they cancelled it....grrrrrr)
Suits
American Horror Story
Several reality TV shows (it's mindless entertainment, but...eh..)
Restaurant Impossible
The White Room
Criminal Minds

Oh yeah....and The People's Couch. Yes, that's right....I watch other people watch TV. It's hysterical.

Thanks for the suggestions. Some of the shows in my first post started out pretty good, but they quickly began to bore me. Thinking about watching some old shows again, as quality is hard to find. Maybe...
Threes Company
Dr. Who
Mrs Brown's Boys (the newest and a totally awesome comedy on BBC)

tangotime

Geez.....I feel like a mental midget when I think about the shows I watch. LOL.

I spend a lot of my spare time in the living room doing crafts in front of the TV, so I watch a lot of different stuff.

Law and Order (the original) reruns
Project Runway
Ghost Whisperer reruns
Mixology (before they cancelled it....grrrrrr)
Suits
American Horror Story
Several reality TV shows (it's mindless entertainment, but...eh..)
Restaurant Impossible
The White Room
Criminal Minds

Oh yeah....and The People's Couch. Yes, that's right....I watch other people watch TV. It's hysterical.
Among that list, is one of the best written/acted shows on the "box ".. Suits

My list is mainly American productions. e.g. Banshee and Suits ,and the one english show that I never miss, University challenge ( same as the old College Bowl ) .
The Following was excellent and they have extended the series .

Cal

I'd never seen America's Got Talent before tonight. I was expecting "goofy' but I was wrong - I thought some of the acts were really good.

Dance Ads