Two smooth, two standard, and a syllabus dress for sale

mindputtee

All made with Chrisanne fabrics, most with swarovski stones. Size 2-6 approximately, though the all orange and the pink and teal one may fit slightly larger.
Sun smooth dress for sale.jpg
New in February, worn 4 times. Includes 6 bangles and matching earrings. Asking $1400 OBO

Green and purple feathers standard dress for sale.jpg
More stones were added since the middle and right images. Left image shows current stoning most accurately. Includes floats and fully stoned belt. Asking $800 OBO..

orange syllabus dress for sale.jpg
This dress would be more suitable for a shorter girl and is USA Dance syllabus legal. Asking $200 OBO.

mermaid standard dress for sale.jpg
More stones were added since the image on the left, right image more accurately shows current number of stones. I always get TONS of compliments on this dress! Comes with floats, two hair pieces (not shown, a fish and a stoned headband), and a necklace. Asking $1150 OBO.

Attachments

mindputtee

It would probably be perfect! A friend of mine who is less than 5'3" has rented it a couple times and it looks far better on her than on me.

mindputtee

It's the second one above, the first dress I made after its massive makeover. It's only a little bit of purple feathers on the neckline, but it was the easiest way to distinguish it from my OTHER green standard dress.

mindputtee

Red/sun dress, mermaid, orange syllabus, and pink/jade dresses are still available! Red sun/mermaid will be available for purchase after USA dance nationals, but can be tried on there. I am reducing the price on the orange syllabus to $100 OBO and pink/jade dress to $400 OBO. Both are made with Chrisanne fabrics and will fit sizes 4-8. Orange syllabus would be ideal for a 5'4" dancer (I am 5'7" and you can see in the pictures it is a little short on me) and is syllabus legal for nationals! I can bring any of the above dresses to nationals for try ons if you warn me in advance. I will also consider lower offers on the red sun/mermaid dresses.

Also it looks like the picture/description for the pink/jade dress didn't show up properly originally, so here it is again:

http://www.dance-forums.com/attachments/pink-and-teal-smooth-dress-for-sale-jpg.2576/

mindputtee

:D thank you!

ETA: I forgot to mention I added more stones to the red sun dress. The stoning on the red part of the dress now goes all the way down to the skirt.

Dance Ads