~~Upgrading Dance Forums to New Software~~

I am curious if only the moderators have the avatar ability.

Larinda, do you have an account that is not a moderator account that you could look at this.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
Yes, it defintely seems only moderators can do avatars at the moment. When I used a non-mod username I did not have an avatar option. Great detective work diputsnyc!;)

I was starting to think it was just me!!

I have my iTunes on Party Shuffle. Let's just say I have some odd things on my computer. Diamanda Galas just came on. I am going to assume no one knows who this is. Just imagine a lot of screeming. Sort of like a satanic worship sort of thing, without the satanic stuff. I went to a concert of hers in an airplane hanger in amsterdam while there studying acting. It was a class outing. I had to leave.

Larinda McRaven

Site Moderator
Staff member
diputsnyc said:
Diamanda Galas just came on. I am going to assume no one knows who this is. Just imagine a lot of screeming. Sort of like a satanic worship sort of thing, without the satanic stuff. I went to a concert of hers in an airplane hanger in amsterdam while there studying acting. It was a class outing. I had to leave.
http://music.msn.com/search/all/?ss=Diamanda+Galas+#

"The Thrill is Gone".... my dog just left the room too!!

Joe

I can't help but feel there's a load of wasted space with the avatar/name at the top of each post, instead of to the side. More scrolling != a good thing.

Dance Ads