Used Ballroom and Latin Dance Competition Dresses for Sale

Me

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm back from Central America, and ready to ship any dress you're interested in! :)

Me

This Randall gown has SOLD. :)

Good news! The Orange Randall Latin gown is back on the market.

Designs by Randall (Dancing With the Stars Designer) Classic Orange Ballroom Latin Dance Dress

This used ballroom dance dress is in EXCELLENT used condition. It appears brand new!

Included with this gown are brand new, never worn matching earrings, a brand new choker, and an arm full of brand new bracelets!

Up for your consideration is this very flirty, very sexy Designs by Randall gown. Suitable for both Latin and Rhythm, this dress comes in a beautiful color that stands out on the competition floor.

This dress has built-in trunks, and bra cups (size A-B). The dress has cute skirt that flares when you spin. The bodice has a one shoulder cut, and the waist curves inward for a lovely slimming effect. The entire dress is covered in Hyacinth stones and Crystal AB stones. I estimate 20 gross of stones went into this gown.

I believe a strong selling point for this gown is the classic design. The clean lines and simple, flattering design transcends fashion fads. This one should hold it's own without looking "dated" for many future competitions!

Maximum Measurements for a Flattering Fit:
Bust: 36" (Cups are an A/B)
Waist: 28"
Hips: 36"
Maximum Height: 5'4"

I believe this dress to be a true size 4. It does have a free waist and the fabric allows for stretch, but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

This dress is in excellent used condition. It is very lightly worn, and comes to you professionally cleaned and restoned. This gown has no flaws. It appears as though it has never been worn - Pristine condition!

Price: $675.00

For more information, or to purchase, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=6469584

Me

This gown is available!!! The buyer decided after trying it on, it just wasn't right for her. It happens. :)

It really is a brilliant dress at a fantastic price, considering the style and the designer. I hope to find a great home for this gown soon.

Designs by Randall (Dancing With the Stars Designer) Classic Orange Ballroom Latin Dance Dress

This used ballroom dance dress is in EXCELLENT used condition. It appears brand new!

Included with this gown are brand new, never worn matching earrings, a brand new choker, and an arm full of brand new bracelets!

Up for your consideration is this very flirty, very sexy Designs by Randall gown. Suitable for both Latin and Rhythm, this dress comes in a beautiful color that stands out on the competition floor.

This dress has built-in trunks, and bra cups (size A-B). The dress has cute skirt that flares when you spin. The bodice has a one shoulder cut, and the waist curves inward for a lovely slimming effect. The entire dress is covered in Hyacinth stones and Crystal AB stones. I estimate 20 gross of stones went into this gown.

I believe a strong selling point for this gown is the classic design. The clean lines and simple, flattering design transcends fashion fads. This one should hold it's own without looking "dated" for many future competitions!

Bust: 36" (Cups are an A/B)
Waist: 28"
Maximum Height: 5'6"

I believe this dress to be a true size 4. It does have a free waist and the fabric allows for stretch, but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

This dress is in excellent used condition. It is very lightly worn, and comes to you professionally cleaned and restoned. This gown has no flaws. It appears as though it has never been worn - Pristine condition!

Price: $675.00

http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=6469584

Me

Designs by Randall (Dancing with the Stars Designer) Royal Blue - Ballroom Dance Dress

This used ballroom dance dress is in EXCELLENT, like-new condition. It appears brand new!

Ooh la la, a Designs by Randall! You'll be dancing with the stars in this flirtatious blue gown. This dress was designed by the official designer of all the gowns you see on the American show, "Dancing with the Stars." These gowns retail for $1000's of dollars! Own a luxury ballgown at a fraction of the cost. Your friends don't have to know. ;)

This gown is a deep and beautiful Royal Blue with water color skirts! This dress features a built-in bodysuit with bra cups (b) and a long, richly stoned gauntlet to match the gown.

The bodice is made from a very fine, high quality 4-way fabric, and richly stoned in Swarovski cobalt blue that glitters as you move. The bodice is further embellished with ellaborate flourishes of Swarovski crystal AB. The collar offers a unique and open design without revealing too much, and the full sleeve and separate long gauntlet offer almost complete coverage of the arms. With strategic placement of bronzer make-up, you can avoid the hassle of a spray tan.

This dress has three beautiful layers of chiffon for the skirts. The first two layers are a watercolor symphony of blues and purples. The last skirt is a deep royal blue to match the bodice.

Lastly, a brand new, never worn, matching hair accessory comes with this gown! Made in Swarovski Crystal AB, the design compliments the design of the gown, and is stunning!

Bust: 36" (Cups are a B)
Waist: 29"

I believe this dress to be a true size 6. It does allow for stretch but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

Asking Price: $800.00

For more information, or to purchase, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3948999

Me

Just bumping this thread... I have many gowns available, and I know there are ladies out there looking for something for competition.

I have some gowns I haven't photographed yet, so if you are looking for a particular style, color, or size, just let me know. :)

Me

I would really love to go ahead and sell this particular gown.

I am open to Best Offers. Please send a private message to make offers - Please don't post them to the board. Thank you! :)

Bright Hyacinth Ballroom Dance Dress - Detachable floats convert from American to Standard

This ballroom dance dress is BRAND NEW!

This gown is a bright and beautiful hyacinth ballroom dance dress that converts from American to standard in an instant! This dress features a built-in bodysuit with bra cups (b) and hyacinth georgette floats.

The bodice is made from a high quality 4-way stretch mesh, and decorated with hyacinth and sequin appliques. The nude straps are stoned in Korean crystal AB stones. The bodice is stoned stoned in Korean hyacinth stones. There is a zipper at the bottom of the torso.

This dress features floats attached to arm bands and to wrist cuffs. Both cuffs are stretch mesh hyacinth and are adorned with matching appliques and Korean hyacinth stones. The floats are a lovely hyacinth georgette that flutter in the breeze.

The skirts have a top layer of satin that is a brilliant hyacinth. Underneath these skirts are a hyacinth georgette skirt. The cut of the skirts allows for a lot of volume and float.

Bust: 36" (Cups are a B)
Waist: 30"

I believe this dress to be a size 4-6. It does allow for stretch but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

Asking price: $325.00 Or Best Offer (To make a best offer, please send me a private message.)

To view more pictures, or to purchase, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=344881

Me

.99 opening bid eBay Auction!

Lavender Ballroom Latin Dance Competition Dress

This one of a kind gown is covered in Swarovski crystals. It is a great outfit for the competitor with a beautiful body.

This gown has been professionally cleaned and mended. This gown comes to you ready to wear, and sparkling!

The base of this costume is a nude mesh body suit, with sewn-in cups, size B. The rest of the gown is an overlay of purple fabric with glitter designs and Swarovski in colors amethyst, amethyst AB, light amethyst, light amethyst AB, tanzanite, tanzanite AB, and stone sizes range from 12ss to 20ss. Stoning is concentrated around the neckline, side cut-out, and the tails are heavily stoned. This gown comes with a generously stoned arm band.

It is difficult to judge size for this costume because the back is open, but I estimate that it fits anyone from size 2-4 American, with cup size B. This dress could possibly fit a "small" size six.

• Bust: 32" (cups are a B)
  • Waist: free fit
  • Hips: 34"

Bid before it is gone! Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110522816851&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Me

Bright Hyacinth Ballroom Dance Dress - Detachable floats convert from American to Standard

This dress is now SOLD.

Me

Just a friendly little bump - Dresses are marked down through June 1st. I really want to clear these out because I have so many new gowns. :)

I am in the process of getting some new gowns photographed. Those should come up for sale in July. :)

Dance Ads