Used Ballroom (Latin) Dresses for Sale

Me

Make me an offer on any gowns or jewelry you see that you like.

http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/

I am taking offers lower than prices posted.

I have an $1835.00 car engine repair bill. :(

Please help a dancer out! PM me offers on the gowns and if I accept I will change the price in the shop and you can make the purchase then.

Me

Somebody asked to see the tag on the Hyacinth Randall. Thought I'd post it here. *shrug*

This does present me the opportunity to point out the immaculate condition of the inside of the body suit. :)

It did. She told me she just bought it. I sent the e-mail on to someone else I think would look good in the 2 Randalls, but she seems to be concentrating on Smooth right now. But, you never know.....

Me

That is great! Thank you so much for forwarding the link! I am thrilled! She seems happy, too. :)

Three cheers for the DF.

Me

Aw, nope! This lady is from California. :)

I'm sorry your friend missed out! I wish I had taken better pictures of the orange Randall. It had such a bright and vibrant color to it, and looked fresh off the rack.

I do still have the blue one, however. ;)

Me

Yes! The quicksale did make life more manageable at the moment. :) I do feel a bit like I'm robbing Peter to pay Paul... I try to keep a rolling balance of funds for costuming... Oh well. Gotta have wheels! :car:

Dance Ads