Used Ballroom (Latin) Dresses for Sale

Me

Bright Hyacinth w/ Swarovski & Ostrich Feathers - American Smooth Ballroom Dance Dress

I have another Smooth up for sale. This one has a beautiful bright color and an attached feather boa at the shoulder for a vintage feel that does not "date" the dress:

I recently wore this for a Quickstep exhibition that was in the Ginger Rogers Fred Astaire style. The dress moved great and didn't get in my way! It was perfect for open American smooth work.

The reason why I want to go ahead and sell this gown is it really is too large for me. I'd rather sell a gown to somebody in unaltered condition than to have it tailored and then try to sell it. It is also better suited for somebody with a longer torso.

Maximum Measurements for a Flattering Fit:
Bust: 40"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 40"
Maximum Height: 5'6"

And actually, this gown has room for more stretch. I'm not entirely sure it would be flattering, so I capped the measurements.

This gown is a bright and beautiful and almost day-glo Hyacinth! The gown is made from a very fine, high quality stretch lycra, with ostrich feather boa, Swarovski, and skirts of lycra and chiffon. This dress has a built-in body suit, but no bra cups - However, the dress provides ample coverage to conceal a full bra. I recommend Victoria's Secret for maximum support and a smooth fit with no lines on the back.

The dress has many beautiful Swarovski rhinestones in Hyacinth AB, sizes 20ss and 30ss along the top right shoulder and into the bodice. This dress features a drop waist "belt" that is generously stoned in Hyacinth AB 20ss and 30ss. It hangs low to the hips and is extremely flattering and elongates the torso. Also, there are several large and beautiful sew-on Swarovski stones on the bodice and on the belt. An estimated 20 gross of Swarovski went into this gown. The left shoulder has a full ostrich feather dyed to match the gown exactly. The feathers are light and fluffy and appear brand new - no bent feathers or clumps. The boa cascades down the shoulder and hangs to the hem of the skirt. The dress is form fitting until it hits the upper thigh, where it flares beautifully into skirts of lycra and chiffon - Perfect for American smooth!

Also included is a beautiful matching bracelet made of the same fabric as the gown, generously stoned in Hyacinth AB and features several of the large sew-on Swarovski that adorn the bodice.

Lastly, a brand new matching hair accessory comes with this gown! Made in Swarovski Crystal AB and Hyacinth AB, the design compliments the design of the gown, and is stunning!

This dress has an amazing amount of stretch, and can easily fit a dancer who is a size 6-10. I am a 4-6 and this gown was loose on me.

Asking Price: $650
For more information, pictures, or to purchase, please visit: http://www.ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3791320

Me

TO CLARIFY:

The gown starts out at a size 6, but stretches with ease to accommodate larger sizes. This is why the maximum measurements are larger than the typical six.

(I apologize for the extra post - It won't let me edit.)

Me

Today is the last day that my gowns will be 20% off!

I would really love to sell a gown. It would totally justify my purchasing a batch of brand-new custom tango gowns.... well, not really... but still...

Me

I've removed the 20% discount, but I was getting PMs from a couple of DFrs yesterday. I'll allow a one-day grace period for you guys if you still want to purchase. Just let me know before you want to make a purchase and I'll reduce the price.

Me

I have a size 0-4 two-piece Latin that I haven't worn in a long time... one of my first Latin dresses.

If you are interested, let me know. I will let it go for a very low price. You will need to purchase a bra to wear underneath, and your own red dance trunks (seamless full coverage Victoria's Secret underwear works perfectly for trunks, I've found.) The dress was originally by rainbowshiu, and I added about 12 gross of Fire Opal 16ss Swarovski to it.

Mainly there are some sequins on it that show some signs of fading. I'll have closer pictures soon. I think it would be great for beginning Latin. I really enjoyed wearing it for Jive in particular. It is very easy to wash and care for, and super easy to pack.

Me

This Latin dress is $100 + $10 shipping, and may be purchased here:

http://www.ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3809925

More pictures to come soon. Please feel free to ask me questions!

I have a size 0-4 two-piece Latin that I haven't worn in a long time... one of my first Latin dresses.

If you are interested, let me know. I will let it go for a very low price. You will need to purchase a bra to wear underneath, and your own red dance trunks (seamless full coverage Victoria's Secret underwear works perfectly for trunks, I've found.) The dress was originally by rainbowshiu, and I added about 12 gross of Fire Opal 16ss Swarovski to it.

Mainly there are some sequins on it that show some signs of fading. I'll have closer pictures soon. I think it would be great for beginning Latin. I really enjoyed wearing it for Jive in particular. It is very easy to wash and care for, and super easy to pack.

Me

Just a quick update to say the dresses seen here will also be for sale at the Gumbo Dancesport Championships Consignment Shop in Baton Rouge June 26-28, along with a large selection of reasonably priced hair accessories, arm bands, bracelets, and necklaces. I also have several other dresses not pictured here that I will be bringing. Hopefully within the next couple of days I will have some good pictures. :)

Me

Designs by Lyn - Bold and Unique Ballroom Latin Dance Dress

This gown was created by popular ballroom fashion designer Designs by Lyn.

This gown found a great home with me for Paso Doble exhibitions, but now it is time to pass this on to somebody else.

This gown features a built-in body suit, tons of Swarovski, and a bold and unique style that will be remembered!

The bodice is created from a high quality, red stretch mesh. The sleeves offer full coverage of the arms, are also made from red stretch mesh, and finish at the hands with beautiful stoning and fingerloops. At the wrists, there are two kerchiefs to accentuate the arm styling, both light and made from stretch mesh. These can easily be removed if desired.

As you can see, the bodice on the front AND the back is covered in a bold and beautiful Swarovski pattern. Plenty of solid and impressive stoning in Light Siam, Fire Opal, and Onyx Swarovski crystal flatbacks. A braid of black and red stretch mesh goes down the middle for a bold look, both on the front and the back of the gown.

The skirt is comprised of several twirling cuts of red and black stretch mesh lycra. These provide a lot of movement when you are dancing, especially in paso doble with flamenco styling!

A brand new, matching hair accessory was created to match this gown:

Size: This gown is marked as a small, but it is best for a size 6-10. This gown was always a bit loose on me, and I generally wear a conventional small.

Bust: 40" (Cups are a B)
Waist: 32"
Hips: 40"

This gown allows stretch for sizes larger than the above measurements, but I cannot guarantee that the fit would be flattering.

This dress is in excellent used condition. It is very lightly worn, and comes to you professionally cleaned and restoned.

To purchase, please visit: http://www.ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3809917

Me

I would like to add that I have several hair decorations of different colors and design that are ready-made and ready to ship out. Below are just a few examples.

Have also been working on some new armbands and cuffs. (Putting pictures of armbands up soon.)

All may be found here: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/

Me

Well it turns out the place I sell through changed image servers... which means several gowns that are still available that I posted to this thread earlier have broken image links. Over the next few days I'll start reposting them...

Me

Designs by Randall (Dancing With the Stars Designer) Modest & Flirty Ballroom Latin Dance Dress

This used ballroom dance dress is in EXCELLENT used condition. It has been professionally cleaned and restoned, and has no stains or tears or any other indications of problem - This dress appears brand new!

Included with this gown are brand new matching earrings (never worn); a brand new necklace (never worn); and a brand new hair accessory (never worn.)

Suitable for both Latin and Rhythm, this flirty dress is flattering for all ages - Very fun and cute dress.

This dress has a full body-suit with bra cups (size B), a generous skirt that flares when you spin, a separate belt, and an overlay of high quality mesh in a beautiful tye-dye pattern that reminds me of a Monet painting.

The bodice is peacock blue with a trimming of crystal swarovski crystals along the bustline. The mesh tye-dye overlay is generously decorated with a variety of Swarovski crystal colors to match the different shades of blue. The mesh offers full coverage for the arms and slips off the left shoulder for an added sexy look.

The skirt is generously stoned in Capri Blue Swarovski Crystals, and has a nice flair when you spin.

The belt (which has a lot of stretch) has solid stoning borders of Crystal AB stones, and features several large stones. The belt is REMOVEABLE. This way, you can enjoy the dress without the belt, or wear it with something else!

Bust: 36" (Cups are a B)
Waist: 29"
Hips: 36"

I believe this dress to be a true size 4-5. It does allow for stretch but I do not believe the fit would be as flattering.

Asking price: $725

To view more pictures of the accessories or to purchase, please visit: http://ballroomjewelry.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2812492

Dance Ads