Various formal and cocktail dresses for sale.

I'm going through my closet and came across some dresses that are too big for me now and I never wear them anymore, so I thought I'd pass them on!

Turquoise Cocktail Dress (it's a bit brighter than this picture, lighting is kind of bad). Size 7/8. Chiffon top layer with satin layer underneath. I originally bought it from David's Bridal and had it altered into a shorter dress. I'm 5'3" and it falls just below my knee. I wore it once to a wedding. $75 OBO + Shipping.

Red Satin Bridesmaid/Formal Dress. Size 8 BRAND NEW! I was going to wear this to my friend's wedding, but the wedding never took place... so I NEVER wore the dress! The bottom is pinned because I was going to get it altered. It is still its original full length. $100 OBO + Shipping

Black/Fuchsia Strapless Satin Bridesmaid/Formal Dress. Worn once in a wedding. Size 10. Very comfortable, comes with a black satin sash and has stoning on the front. The back splits open with a fuchsia layer. Has been altered for someone around 5'3". $110 OBO + Shipping

Dance Ads