[Video] Cannes 2004 congress montage

youngsta

Great video! Could have used more social dancing in it, but that's just my opinion. Is it me or were there some HOT salseras in that place!! :lol: :lol:

youngsta said:
Great video! Could have used more social dancing in it, but that's just my opinion. Is it me or were there some HOT salseras in that place!! :lol: :lol:
No, it's not just you, there were some HOT salseras. Then again, come to think of it, it's obvious there were, given that :

Preko said:
there was a majority of dancers from Paris
Yup, that's right, french womens reputation is not made up ;)

But come to think of it :

the same that I see all the year.
They don't actually dress like that all year long, so it was worth the trip 8)

Pacion

I haven't been able to view the video :cry: I keep getting this error message:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the server is not responding. If you entered a URL or path to play the file, verify that it is correct. If you clicked a link to play the file, the link may not be valid.

Pacion said:
I haven't been able to view the video :cry: I keep getting this error message:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the server is not responding. If you entered a URL or path to play the file, verify that it is correct. If you clicked a link to play the file, the link may not be valid.
The link worked okay for me, maybe you should try saving the file to your harddisk first before playing the file(Just right-click on filename and save as)? The connection was pretty slow for me, but I was able to view the file in the end.

Pacion

Thanks Istel and Lita but I get the same/similar problems :cry: Saved it to harddrive and I see this page "Index of /Vidéo" then two files, on titled "Parent Directory" and another one "Festival de Cannes etc" When I click on the Festival link, I get a cannot display error page :cry:

Hey, Lita!! Thanks for sharing and it was really nicely put together...I like how you synched the music to the moves (and I think you know which bit I'm talking about!!!).

I wanna go, gosh darnit!! That looked cool!!!

Pacion said:
Thanks Istel and Lita but I get the same/similar problems :cry: Saved it to harddrive and I see this page "Index of /Vidéo" then two files, on titled "Parent Directory" and another one "Festival de Cannes etc" When I click on the Festival link, I get a cannot display error page :cry:
Pacion, try clicking on the link itself first, and then when you get to the page "Index of /Video" right click the Festival link and save it as a file on to your harddisk, I think that should solve the problem :)

youngsta said:
I couldn't have used more social dncing because I haven't more. I just filmed the show, the rest of time I was dancing :wink:

MacMoto

Preko said:
youngsta said:
I couldn't have used more social dncing because I haven't more. I just filmed the show, the rest of time I was dancing :wink:
:lol: I know what you mean -- I have stopped taking my camera to salsa venues since you have to stop dancing to take photos, and I don't stop!

Sagitta

MacMoto said:
Preko said:
youngsta said:
:lol: I know what you mean -- I have stopped taking my camera to salsa venues since you have to stop dancing to take photos, and I don't stop!
Take camera, find someone who is not dancing, and appointe them photo taker!! :)

Broadband hs arrived and I'm trying to look at everything I was unable to see before.

THIS IS WONDERFUL!
I LOVE YOUR VIDEO AND THE WAY YOU EDITED THE CLIPS AND MUSIC!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers:

(I now how hard it can be...)

Many years ago I was a lot at Cannes. Then I worked for Digital Equipment and they had an education center at Valbonne. (My first salsaexperience was at a salsabar in Nice. I tell you more about it later :wink: )

I'd like to go there again......

/Lucretia

Dance Ads