Waltz Music for Holiday Showcase

I'm looking for suggestions for Slow Waltz music suitable for a Christmas/Holiday showcase performance. Previous showcases have used: Coventry Carol, Greensleeves, Silver Bells, and Dont Save It All For Christmas Day.

I love The Christmas Waltz. (It's that time of year, When the world falls in love, Every song you hear, seems to say, Merry Christmas, may your New Years dreams come true....) There are many different recordings on iTunes, so you can choose your style and speed.

I will put on my thinking cap and try to come up with others for you. Welcome!!!
I like the Christmastime is Here from A Charlie Brown Christmas. It's very cool, and the CD has an instrumental and a vocal (little kids singing) version. Vince Guaraldi was a genius.
Here are some results of my search thus far for Christmas/Holiday/Winter Waltz music:

Winter Waltz - Kitaro
Winter Waltz - Lugo (Album "Ballroom Choice")
The First Snowfall - Unknown artist
Mistletoe and Wine - Cliff Richard
Silver Bells - Neil Diamond
Silver Bells - Johnny Mathis
Somewhere My Love - Roger Whittaker
We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Enya (Album "Amarantine")
The Christmas Waltz - Kristin Chenoweth
Snowbound - Genesis
Don't Save it All For Christmas Day - Clay Aiken
Pretty Paper - Roy Orbison
Silent Night - Martina McBride
The First Noel - Andy Williams
The First Noel - Kenny G
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
What Child Is This - Garth Brooks
Silver And Gold - Vanessa Williams

Oíche Chiún - Enya (a Gaelic version of "Silent Night" which will need some tempo adjustment because the original song is slow)

Thanks for all the comments. I have a few more weeks before I have to make a decision, so please continue to add more suggestions.
Mannheim steamroller's The Holly and the Ivy, greensleeves, and Traditions of christmas are all pretty good. You might want to edit the intro, the first minute or so tend to be a bit sparce musicly.

Dance Ads