Where do you live in Texas? Perhaps I can help. I'm in Texas as well and been in the dance community for a long time. I might be able to tell you of studios that teach CW Waltz.



Well-Known Member

The position to which you ref ered , is commonly called the " skating position "-- stolen from-- you guessed it , and loosely adapted. Prom. is a totally different animal in the ballroom vernacular .
How do you waltz? The internet seems unable to answer my dance questions, unless I'm willing to pay some money (ie dance lessons in some random place...I don't think we offer any country, hip-hop, etc lessons in this town).
How far are you away from houston?

Dance Ads