We have reached a million posts!!!

Got an executive summary available? :wacky:
I'm not sure what that means. I was looking at a competing software product to my Dance Studio Manager that had an Executive Dashboard, and I didn't know what that meant either. :) Now there is "someone" in this thread that has the most posts!

RiseNFall

An executive summary is a write up of the important points, minus all the supporting detail--what a busy executive would have time to read. Loki was suggesting that you write a summary of the million plus posts.

Mine would be
1) Some competitive dancers are top notch lead/follow social dancers, but it of course varies.
2) Generally speaking, not a good idea to date your dance teacher, or even fantasize about your dance teacher, but there are of course exceptions.
3) There are some excellent franchise studios and some excellent independent studios... and some not so good of each; it varies
4) pro-am competition is expensive; that doesn't vary
5) dances evolve; some dances evolve in the hands of the competitive ballroom world in a way that non-ballroom dancers find disturbing
6) pretty much all woman competing in rhythm or Latin should tan and/or wear fishnets; the fishnet part is optional for the guys
7) Argentine tango is a wonderful but daunting dance
8) If there is a dance that Steve Pastor has not tried, and does not know a lot about, it's only a matter of time before he adds that one to his repertoire.
9) It snowed A LOT in the west and Midwest this year.
10) There are many, many kind and informative people on Dance Forums

An executive summary is a write up of the important points, minus all the supporting detail--what a busy executive would have time to read. Loki was suggesting that you write a summary of the million plus posts.

Mine would be
1) Some competitive dancers are top notch lead/follow social dancers, but it of course varies.
2) Generally speaking, not a good idea to date your dance teacher, or even fantasize about your dance teacher, but there are of course exceptions.
3) There are some excellent franchise studios and some excellent independent studios... and some not so good of each; it varies
4) pro-am competition is expensive; that doesn't vary
5) dances evolve; some dances evolve in the hands of the competitive ballroom world in a way that non-ballroom dancers find disturbing
6) pretty much all woman competing in rhythm or Latin should tan and/or wear fishnets; the fishnet part is optional for the guys
7) Argentine tango is a wonderful but daunting dance
8) If there is a dance that Steve Pastor has not tried, and does not know a lot about, it's only a matter of time before he adds that one to his repertoire.
9) It snowed A LOT in the west and Midwest this year.
10) There are many, many kind and informative people on Dance Forums
Bravo!
11) There are some "executives" on Dance Forums that will pop out of NOWHERE!

Dance Ads