West Coast Swing

Ithink

GJB: Liberty was VERY fun when I went in '06. But it was also a great hotel right on the water overlooking downtown Manhattan from Jersey City... It's not there anymore.

JD: Some of the westie girls don't spot. Also, I am quite sure figure skaters don't - no way you can spot going that fast!

GJB

GJB: Liberty was VERY fun when I went in '06. But it was also a great hotel right on the water overlooking downtown Manhattan from Jersey City... It's not there anymore.
I took Max and Yulia there several years ago to compete in the show dance. The won with their Bird number. Audience went wild ! The WCS crowd is a great audience!

With the lineup John has I'm sure it will be fun this year too ! Are you sure you can't go. You could take some Standard lessons during the day and dance WCS at night and really make a trip of it !

Ithink

Maybe, if I can convince my partner to go we can and take with GG while we're there;) The hotel is probably sold out by now, though:(

I heard about Max and Yulia in 2006 (they went and won it in 2005, right?) when I went:) People who attended (since they attend all the events) kept talking about "that ballroom couple that won last year", lol...

GJB

UstreamTV video links removed!

Edit: These videos were made private after they were initially posted for the public. The above links show the original pages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dance Ads