what do you guys do for living?

danceronice

Currently not a whole heck of a lot. Other than the jewelry, which I need to get on (I go in spurts-just made a bunch of stuff with some adorable findings I bought-sea monsters!-but now I'm not quite feeling it. Realizing I really just am not a 'job' person.)

cornutt

Can't believe I've never posted to this thread... Software and systems engineer. Most of my career has been space stuff, but right now I'm working on a UAV project. This job has gotten me into the sub-subculture of software safety and airworthiness certification, which is the quickest way of killing trees that humankind has ever devised.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
have I answered this 4 times already?....currently.... teach; spin, step I and II, step/interval...blast, bike and bench and occasional zumba for a ymca...also going to become a regional trainer for instructors next month...also work as a pastoral minister to engaged couples and bereaved persons for a parish, in addition to cantoring major events there as well

stash

Undergrad student in Studio Art, and financial tech intern at the USDA... Strange but it works. I am a hopeful photographer when ever I decide to stop going to school :p

Aura

I'm an undergraduate student with a major in Journalism and Mass Communications. It's a pretty big field so I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet.

dancelvr

Radio communications, camera surveillance, and investigative support for the Border Patrol. (We also dabble in 911 call-taking and dispatching for three local communities.)

Tracy

Hi all! I'm new here. I teach kids ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, manage and own a studio, and choreograph and direct a youth company for my job. I also own a commercial building. I am an amateur competitive ballroom dancer in my "free" time.

Hi all! I'm new here. I teach kids ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, manage and own a studio, and choreograph and direct a youth company for my job. I also own a commercial building. I am an amateur competitive ballroom dancer in my "free" time.
Extraordinarily cool! More power to ya'.

Dance Ads