What does he (she) look like?

fascination said:
okay, since he's not here right now....SHHHHHHHHHHH...ready?...HOTTTTTT!!!!...shhhh I didn't say it...and I'll deny it if confronted:cool:
sorry, sweetie, we've got "written evidence" - there's no denial!! :lol:!
 

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
lynn said:
sorry, sweetie, we've got "written evidence" - there's no denial!! :lol:!
oaky look now...if we all ignore this thread for a while it will be several days since it was active and no one ever has to know...cmon buddies...we moderators have to stick together:cool:...sheesh I cant beleive my first guess was "aging hippie"
 

Twilight_Elena

Well-Known Member
fascination said:
well...I like clean shaven....but am not adverse to clean well-trimmed facial hair....clean is really the only deal....
Depends for me. Some guys look good in a ruffled, "haven't shaved for a couple of days" look. Others look like hell. I don't like beards or mustaches, but goatees can be cute, if done correctly.

Twilight Elena
 

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
Twilight_Elena said:
Depends for me. Some guys look good in a ruffled, "haven't shaved for a couple of days" look. Others look like hell. I don't like beards or mustaches, but goatees can be cute, if done correctly.

Twilight Elena
you have a point there about ruffled...can be adorable:cool:
 

Twilight_Elena

Well-Known Member
fascination said:
you have a point there about ruffled...can be adorable:cool:
Well I may be a vicious, cold-blooded piece of toast but I have taste. ;)

Twilight Elena

P.s. This joke is not easy to get if you're not an HP fandom H/D slasher lurking around WIPs.
P.p.s. My p.s. is equally difficult to understand. :rolleyes:
 

Dance Ads