What does LOL mean? A Parody

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
When I first started learning about the internet, I thought chat rooms were nothing more than a meeting place for people talking sex with each other.
I thought it meant, "Love Online"! ;)

When I asked this girl what it meant, she said, "I'm surprised you don't know what it means. Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you. You'll have to find out for yourself."

So I went into a chat room and asked, "Are there any single ladies in here interested in LOL."

I was flooded with requests to go private.
So I went private and asked, "Have you ever LOLed before?"
She said, "I'm LOLing right now".
I said, "Wow, I can't believe my luck! What do you want me to do?"
She said, "Make me LOL."
I said, "How can I do that from here?"
She said, "LOL"
I said, "WOW, you LOLed faster than a man! I haven't even LOLed yet"
She said, "LOL"
I said, "Now your starting to irritate me. Goodbye!"

It happened something like that.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hate "LOL" it's so stupid, just laugh for petes sake..."LOL" mean like laugh out loud or lots of laughs, just say HA HA...geez :roll:

pygmalion

Hi JAM'N. Welcome.

Sorry to say, I'm an LOL Club Officionado. It's like it's become its own part of speech. Nouns, verbs, LOL's. :p :lol:

I know you hate LOL. But you're welcome to the forums, anyway. :wink: :D :D

pygmalion said:
Hi JAM'N. Welcome.

Sorry to say, I'm an LOL Club Officionado. It's like it's become its own part of speech. Nouns, verbs, LOL's. :p :lol:

I know you hate LOL. But you're welcome to the forums, anyway. :wink: :D :D
Hey thanks I just signed up today so I am new to this forum, I have done other forums but they are all different, I need to know how to get myself a picture, it's driving me nuts!

pygmalion

Click on the profile link which is at the bottom of your page header banner. You can use an avatar from the DF gallery, or upload your own picture in an electronic format. 8)

pygmalion said:
Click on the profile link which is at the bottom of your page header banner. You can use an avatar from the DF gallery, or upload your own picture in an electronic format. 8)
I have no idea what you mean! hahaha

pygmalion

While you're logged in, look at the top of the screen. On the top left, is the Dance Forums logo. Dierctly below that, you will see several words, each with a miniature icon to its left. Click on profile. That will take you to a page where you can modify your profile, and add the little picture I think you're talking about (it's called an avatar.)

Scroll down to near the bottom of the profile page to select an avatar. Try it, and come back and post or send me a PM if you need more help. :D

Pacion said:
Anyone else uses LOL a lot :wink: :lol:
I thought I was the queen of lol.... :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Enthusiast said:
When I first started learning about the internet, I thought chat rooms were nothing more than a meeting place for people talking sex with each other.
I thought it meant, "Love Online"! ;)

When I asked this girl what it meant, she said, "I'm surprised you don't know what it means. Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you. You'll have to find out for yourself."

So I went into a chat room and asked, "Are there any single ladies in here interested in LOL."

I was flooded with requests to go private.
So I went private and asked, "Have you ever LOLed before?"
She said, "I'm LOLing right now".
I said, "Wow, I can't believe my luck! What do you want me to do?"
She said, "Make me LOL."
I said, "How can I do that from here?"
She said, "LOL"
I said, "WOW, you LOLed faster than a man! I haven't even LOLed yet"
She said, "LOL"
I said, "Now your starting to irritate me. Goodbye!"

It happened something like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Learning how to use a computer in a foreign country, I was unfortunately not exposed to the Americanisms and am just picking it up.

I thought LOL was "little old lady". I finally figured out IMHO, SO, but the other, longer ones I don't get. :?

My favorite is GAFMO, but I only use it when driving.

Dance Ads