What made you smile today?

3wishes

Daughter called, setting wedding date for March 12 and walking the grounds with her partner of 6 years to make sure they both like it, best fact ever, they are getting it with full service venue and catering for 1/2 off. Yep, I am smiling away.

3wishes

Perfectly FREE nights offered by the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno for Sept. Which we are taking for our road trip back and forth to Idaho. Yes people, free!!! Of course, we signed up for the rewards program in August when we were there for DH veterans reunion, but really we have nothing on that membership. YES! Free! See me smiling like a cat!

3wishes

Signed up for "trusted house sitters" what a way to see the world and still get our animal fix.
2nd big huge smile - Garth Brooks and Trisha tonight in Anaheim!!!!!

3wishes

The husband had a free room at the Grand Sierra Resort Reno NV going up to Idaho, a free room in Utah headed back to Zion and Bryce National Parks, and a 27$ room at the Virgin River hotel in Mesquite Nv, and he's home today. A trip that costs so little always makes me smile.

3wishes

Welcome KPomPom!
My smile today? Dearest Daughter calls, and no $ will change hands for her wedding, it's all trade offs with her network of people/friends she photographed! Huge huge YES YES YES , do you see me smiling ear to ear!

3wishes

When we drive through Texas towards Austin, our dearest (also almost ex-owners of same style store) will be coming the other way through from Alabama to Arizona...meeting up for an evening-off the highway headed in different directions,,,on the road less traveled.
hahahaha,,,weird but fun.

Dance Ads