What made you smile today?

and123

a traffic cop actually DOING HIS JOB and helping to move traffic along instead of drinking coffee, texting, and chatting with the street workers.
Impressive.

CANI

Gorgeous view this morning of the snow...

A mini enclosed snowplow clearing the walking path in my development...I had never seen one like this...it was adorable...

Seeing three places in the neighborhood crammed with kids sledding down the hils and their parents laughing and watching...

Joe's posts...I just can't help smiling...succinct, funny..."Don't worry your pretty little head about it" made me laugh out loud...

CANI

joe is one of those dudes who seems harsh at first and then one discovers the fabulous layers :)
He never came across as harsh to me...very direct, yes, which I like...but I never thought harsh...

It's an excellent point...don't we all have layers? One of the things I LOVE about life is meeting someone who just seems like a hardened person...and eventually getting to see the soft, loving side...or anything similar...

3wishes

Watching snow fall in record amounts (skier that I am)~! and listening to my very sick grandson tell me "nana, I love you thisssssssssssssss much". Seems to make up for the tornado this 3 year old normally is. sigh. hugs and smiles

Peaches

Discovering that I can fit my feet into my hiking boots while wearing my pink bunnie onesie. :) I can just see the tips of the ears sticking out over the top.

Dance Ads