What made you smile today?

samina

What made me smile: taking a walk in the howling blizzard. Was fun.

lolz, hopped on over to this thread to document the same thing. :)

walked through gorgeous snow to do laundry a couple times. lordie, it was so beautiful... may have to go out again in a bit, just to see the twinkly lights on the trees glimmering through the falling snow. purrty.

I smiled after seeing a YouTube video of FJ and Catherine Abaya dancing bolero, in a competition from 2006. There's a kind of old-fashioned glamour to them, especially with Catherine...

"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."

wonderwoman

very much enjoyed a lazy day with no obligations or chores. i did a little laundry and some dishes but those didnt feel like chores, they relax me. i read, watched tv, played oncomputer a bit. nowhere i need to be.. and i think whats relaxing me is knowing i can go back out to md, get rid of most of my stuff, pack up and come back to my moms house til i find a job. i have nothing really to worry about.

gracie

Fun time shopping with SO. Needed a new coat due to "cold" weather in Florida. Used new iphone to map where we were all by myself. Usually my kids have to help me do that sort of thing.

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
my jobs...felt like crap this morning and the ladies, excited to zumba, helped me to rally

and, even better tonight, watching young couples facing all of life's difficulties and still fighting to stay close and nourish their love...

I am so blessed

and finally, for the support of some wonderful people here on df who placed some very kind remarks my way when it was very appreciated

Peaches

The damn cat, and how desperate he gets to cuddle. It's so aggravating sometimes, but it's also so pathetic and so adorable. And then he looks at me with his HUGE green eyes, and gives me that pathetic look, and I know he's sick and dying...and I cave every time. It always makes me laugh.

samina

the ladies, excited to zumba, helped me to rally

and, even better tonight, watching young couples facing all of life's difficulties and still fighting to stay close and nourish their love...

I am so blessed

and finally, for the support of some wonderful people here on df who placed some very kind remarks my way when it was very appreciated
loved hearing this. how heart-warming...

samina

an unsolicited "happy valentine's day" from someone i care about... first words out of his mouth for the day. honestly, there's my present...

Dance Ads