what makes tango photos so interesting?

I think it's also that, in a good tango pairing, you can take a snapshot at any point and it'll look good. Because the couple will be connected, with good posture, and that always looks good.

Ampster

read through that article...licking? eeeekkk....have been through all except that (whew!)....

nice photos...are there any photos of guys having "tango bliss". It seems more common for pics ot be of girls...
bastet:

Yup, eeeekkk indeed. I've since taught my friend Muay Thai... Just in case :rolleyes:

Yes, there are pictures of guys going through "tango bliss." However, they are not as pretty, and considering they have to embrace, concentrate, lead, navigate, etc, etc... Well, we get captured in some of the "oddest" tango faces.

bastet

bastet:

Yup, eeeekkk indeed. I've since taught my friend Muay Thai... Just in case :rolleyes:

Yes, there are pictures of guys going through "tango bliss." However, they are not as pretty, and considering they have to embrace, concentrate, lead, navigate, etc, etc... Well, we get captured in some of the "oddest" tango faces.
yes- I can certainly imagine....I like to see guys smiling. If they are smiling at the end of a tanda, that makes me feel good too. :)

Dance Ads