What shall I wear to look vintage and avoid sweating?

Hey guys,

I normally wear a pair of jeans and a 100% cotton T-shirt to events. Here in Barcelona there are so many dancers that most events are saunas.

I am kind of okay with the 100% cotton T-shirts. I guess I have to get a few that look more vintage. That's not a big issue, but the trousers. What material should trousers be made of and what style do most stores have that resembles vintage? I have been to some stores, but they only sell jeans (or some suit pants that are okay..but I need something not synthetic and washable) and that's not an option. That's guaranteed sweating.

Here we have H&M and C&A. These are the main stores I can go to.

I was also told to go to second-hand stores and get "grandpa" style pants. I have done that but couldnt find any.

Thanks in advance for the information.

I'd recommend thrift stores. They're the best/cheapest way to get something vintage. You won't have the luxury of picking a great material though, unless there are a few different stores you can try and you luck out. That's a tough one!

I'd recommend thrift stores. They're the best/cheapest way to get something vintage. You won't have the luxury of picking a great material though, unless there are a few different stores you can try and you luck out. That's a tough one!
I hear you. Thanks you guys for the information.

Dance Ads