What to do

What do you do when you are without your absolute favorite dance partner for a good two weeks? When the first week is unexpected and then that runs into two weeks? How is one supposed to handle it?

Ann.. I absolutely miss dancing with you and your treasured companionship on the hardwood!

Wondering how to handle being out of dancing let alone not dancing with you for an extended length of time.. is more than I wanted to deal with.
Advice anyone? :(

Signed,
Your Favorite Dance Partner :wink:

Hey Favored Partner,
It wasn't in my plans either...not to be out for two weeks anyway. :)
My advice...just hang in there...we will be back dancing together in no time.

Just remember "the crew" all likes you...and I'm sure would be more than happy to help fill in for me so you can get some practice ;)

Why should you have to suffer needless dance withdrawal? :)

I say dance on.....

YOUR favorite dance partner ;)

(Yes...I am addicted to reading these forums...at least it's not the Word Dojo game.)

Vince A

AM/WOI,

You'll both be dancing real soon . . . just let the injury heal.

She's cutting you loose WOI, now go get them other dancers and practice, practice, practice!

Sounds like you both have very level heads . .

Hey Favored Partner,
It wasn't in my plans either...not to be out for two weeks anyway.
My advice...just hang in there...we will be back dancing together in no time.
Thanks.. but it's already too long...otherwise you wouldn't be suffering already either. :wink:

Why should you have to suffer needless dance withdrawal?
I already am.. it's just worse knowing it may be longer and without you!

Why should you have to suffer needless dance withdrawal?

(Yes...I am addicted to reading these forums...at least it's not the Word Dojo game.)
yes.. I know.. back A-W-A-Y from the keyboard.. unless you intend on practicing our 2Step moves within the confinement of the keys! Now THERE'S a neat trick! :lol:

Ron

Just think how much better it is that you are both off your feet at the same time, rather than the other possiblity - one going on the injured list the same day the other recovers.

AM/WOI,

You'll both be dancing real soon . . . just let the injury heal.

She's cutting you loose WOI, now go get them other dancers and practice, practice, practice!

Sounds like you both have very level heads . .
Thanks Vince.. why is that somehow I feel no comfort in that statement "she's cutting you loose". Yes.. I'll dance.. soon as I'm up for it.. which according to what I'm feeling now.. isn't anywhere near it. :(

As for your statement "just let the inury heal".. well, I'm WorkinOnIt..
WOI

Just think how much better it is that you are both off your feet at the same time, rather than the other possiblity - one going on the injured list the same day the other recovers.
Thanks Chris.. actually I was first.. she got "jealous" :wink: and caught up.. then mine became "extended" and now so is hers.. I dunno man.. you see a trend here? But yes.. it is better this way.

Vince A

WorkinOnIt said:
Re: . . . why is that somehow I feel no comfort in that statement "she's cutting you loose". . .
I did not mean in the context of a relationship . . . I was only helping you to get out and practice more . . .

Now, neither one of you has said that the two of you are "an item," although I ever so slightly recall AM using the words "dance partner" and "boyfriend" in the same sentence, so with your comeback . . . I'll assume you are, unless told differently!!!!!!!!

Ron,
I just want you to get out and practice. You shouldn't have to sit at home just because I had to go be in my friends wedding :) Given everything else...only if you feel up to it.

Dance on :)

Ann

Dance Ads