What's on Your TV Right Now???

I finally started watching the classic TV show Route 66--for the very first time. It's not what I expected, in a good way...

I opened the DVD set this morning, and saw the very first episode...

What are you watching right now?

wonderwoman

I like to have tv on in the background when I'm cleaning or studying.
I'm re "watching" sex and the city.
A lot of times I leave Food network on.

What are you watching on your TV right now?

I just put on An Affair to Remember--my first time. Yes, I had never seen this before, but after all the good words about it in "Favorite Romantic Scene", I finally am. Good recommendation, guys!

Isn't this the movie that they refer to in Sleepless in Seattle?

Yesterday, I stumbled into the DVD while grocery shopping. What serendipity... :D

wonderwoman

I like An Affair to Remember. I like how she doesn't swoon over him like most women would and that's why he is so charmed by her. :) And the scene where his grandmother plays the piano.

watching the oscars! instead of studying!

Loved Zoe Saldana's & Sandra Bullock's dress...& miley cyrus actually looked better than usual I was shocked...

So far some of the favored nominees got their Oscars: Up, The Hurt Locker, and the guy who played the Nazi creep in Inglourious Basterds (that's how Tarantino spelled both words!).

Sandra Bullock's singular achievement!!!

The first person in the same year, ever, to win the Oscar for Best Actress (for The Blind Side); and the Razzie for Worst Actress (for All About Steve)!!!

And Kathryn Bigelow beat her ex-husband James Cameron for the two big Oscars: Best Director and Best Picture! The Hurt Locker beat Avatar!

Years ago, she directed Point Break (which starred Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves)...

Dance Ads