Talk less, LISTEN more
Judge less, ACCEPT more
Watch less, DO more
Complain less, APPRECIATE more
Fear less, LOVE more
and I'm adding
Sit less, DANCE more

Sagitta

A glass is never half full or empty. It always is completely full.

Take a glass with water. What is not occupied by water is occupied by air, so the glass actually is full. So the same in life when it looks as if ones life is half full/empty it simply is because we cannot see what that half is.

chomsky

A glass is never half full or empty. It always is completely full.

Take a glass with water. What is not occupied by water is occupied by air, so the glass actually is full. So the same in life when it looks as if ones life is half full/empty it simply is because we cannot see what that half is.
you made me smile, thanks, Sagitta.

chomsky

“There are three types of dancers: first, there are the ones that consider dancing a type of gymnastics exercise that is consisted of non-peculiar, gracious arabesques; second, the ones that, through concentrating their mind, bring their body to the rhythm of the desired emotion, thus expressing the feeling or experience they remember and the third, who turn their bodies into the light fluid, surrendering themselves to the inspiration of their own soul.”
Isadora Duncan
I'd say we may all be all three at different times of our life...we'd all love to be the third type of dancer but it's only moments in time not all the time...

I have a new favorite quote as of today...

"We need very strong ears to hear ourselves judged frankly, and because there are few of us who can endure frank criticism without being stung by it, those who venture to criticize us perform a remarkable act of friendship, for to undertake to wound or offend a man for his own good is to have a healthy love for him." - Michel Eyquern De Montaigne

chomsky

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. - Mother Teresa

Dance Ads