Whining Thread #2

mindputtee

Don't get me wrong, when I say "pricey salon", I don't mean anything crazy. But the haircuts I got at mall shops were wildly inconsistent. And when they're bad - no amount of got2be glued can tame it. And while I like proper barber shops, they're *way* better at high-and-tight than anything else. So I decided it was worth it to shell out $30 for a haircut. *shrug*
$30 for a haircut is pricey? Man, being a woman is expensive. I wouldn't trust a $30 haircut on my hair.

ugh. went to the tax guy today, and found out that we weren't withholding enough. Big surprise honking tax payment now, and it's ruined my plans to go to Wisc state. I am distraught, as i don't get to do independents that often, and the stars aligned between studio and money and where i am in my dancing and everything else. i know there are other comps but at the same time, my time for those will be limited, as college savings will need to take precedence soon. so i am whining. it's #firstworldproblems but maaaaaaan i am bummed.

3wishes

still don't have my mother of the bride altered dress yet...simply asked DD to mail it to me...at this point she may as well keep it there and I'll have to look for accessories there,,,NOT what I planned at all. grouse.

3wishes

Domestic Economy Airline Tickets...oh COMMMMEEEE oNNNNNNN, now. United and several other airlines introduce this March 2017,,,where you can have an "under the seat in front of you bag" and not an overhead bin unless you want to incur a fee. Seriously? No wonder my DH still insists on driving. Good Grief.

Dance Ads