Whining Thread #2

nucat78

Just tell him women are like buses - another one will be along in 10 minutes. Well, unless it's the CTA. In which case it'll be 10 minutes to 2 hours and then 3 will come all together.

(That's a joke, people. Hurting somebody is never easy, no matter how necessary it might be.)

Just tell him women are like buses - another one will be along in 10 minutes. Well, unless it's the CTA. In which case it'll be 10 minutes to 2 hours and then 3 will come all together.

(That's a joke, people. Hurting somebody is never easy, no matter how necessary it might be.)
Lol... I like that! Oh well. I feel better today as I had my dance lesson and we really worked on frame and the opening of our routines. I'm feeling better and better about my dancing. And I absolutely adore my instructor, so I'm grateful that I got to see him today. It's just that breakups are no fun. Not that I will be that upset about it, but he probably will be since he hasn't dated much. But that's not my problem though is it? Does that sound harsh? I'm just trying to make it easier by breaking things off now instead of later which would be more difficult and so not worth it.

DancePoet

I agree. What's worse is that I don't even find him physically attractive. I'm not sure if I ever did. I went out with him mainly because I know how hard it is to ask someone out, and I thought it was brave of him to do so. And he is a nice guy, so I thought why not. But it takes more than just being a nice person to be in a relationship. I believe that everything has to be involved.

And because he hasn't dated much, I know it's going to be harder for him if I don't break it off now. So, I did plan to break it off with him immediately. It was just that I thought well, maybe I need to think more about this. However, I have talked with my mom and my sister about it all this morning, and they said that I need to break it off. My mom said that she sensed that I wasn't liking him as much as some of the other guys I had gone out with etc. She said she didn't say anything, because it wasn't her place to say. And I have a strange feeling that everyone that was with us last night felt the same way. But usually everyone else knows before you do.

And it's only been a month. But I'm really not the type to drag something on if I don't feel as though something is there. Some people do just to have someone, but I just don't feel the need to. And that's why I think my sister is right that I need someone that is more mellow and maybe older. I'm not so sure about the age part, but I think she's right about the other being mellow.
Not looking good, very likely time to end it.

Ah! So much positiveness on the whining thread. Good for the soul. :cool:
One thing about relationships is that I learn from them, so I like to think positively about them even though things may not work out the way you want them to. I feel as though you learn more and more about what you want the more you date. And what an x of mine said is that what was good for him ten years ago might not be good for him today was so right on about this. I say this, because this type of relationship might have worked out a little bit longer years ago more so than now. But now, my wants and needs are different, and I'm not going to settle for anything less.

Dance Ads