Who are the sexiest pro dancers?

talking of women, Elena G. does it for me. How hot was she last night? I appreciate that she's not a tiny little girl, she's got a body on her. and Tony....don't even get me started....how hot are they together!!! =)

Karina! Hands down. Beautiful dancer. Long lean body. Perfect.
Max with slicked back hair and not the rather puffy looking-do he sported last night. (but if I had my choice it will be Slavik who is my long-time crush ;))

Karina, hands down. She makes me forget I'm a straight.

Karina! Hands down. Beautiful dancer. Long lean body. Perfect.
Max with slicked back hair and not the rather puffy looking-do he sported last night. (but if I had my choice it will be Slavik who is my long-time crush ;))

anp73ga31

Edyta makes me forget that in general, I'm a heterosexual woman that likes men.
Agreed! Edyta's fabulous body is only surpassed by Yulia Z, who I think is the hottest woman ever (IMO, for what its worth. lol!) Kim and Julianne have the prettiest faces, IMO. And I think Alec is the hottest guy. I still remember that dance he and Edyta did to Michael Buble's song "Save the Last Dance for Me"...wow!

I guess it would have to be Cheryl. She reminds me of my dance teacher back in 5th grade. Something about that short hair makes her look more dynamic and her body more the focal point. She always has that smile too. And she's not too think or too skeletal like the others. She actually has a bit of love handle on the side which I really like because that makes her even more curvy.

--------------
Why match when you can itzamatch?

I have to say that I think Alec is the sexiest. I don't know what it is exactly, but omg! and for the girls I would have to say Cheryl. But I really like Alec

I have to say that I think Alec is the sexiest. I don't know what it is exactly, but omg! and for the girls I would have to say Cheryl. But I really like Alec
For some reason... I find Alec more appealing this season than before hand. I like guys with curly hair like his though. I like his hair more natural than all greased back, but I know guys have to for dance. ;)

Dance Ads