Who is doing the dresses this season?

The Randall website says
"Chosen Dress Designer for Season 2 and Season 3 of Dancing with the Stars"
Huh, didn't realize they won an Emmy for "Best Costume Design" on the last season. I think DWTS would have been in the running regardless of designer, just because top-level ballroom dress is always flashier than a sitcom's dress. But Randall must be loving it!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Also, if this season is like last, some of the dresses may be the dancers' own, at least on the women's side (e.g. the black latin dress with bright floral
stoning of Anna's from last season was her own comp dress).

Also, if this season is like last, some of the dresses may be the dancers' own, at least on the women's side (e.g. the black latin dress with bright floral
stoning of Anna's from last season was her own comp dress).
That would be awesome just to have the opportunity to dance in all of those nice dresses! :D Nevermind the whole being on tv thing, show me the dresses! ;)

NielsenE

That's what I thought, but I wan't sure if they were doing some of the dresses or just men's.
From what I've seen so far it looks like its been mainly the men's... I've always found LeNique's designs to be recognizable. I think I've seen one lady wearing something that looks like Lena's touch so far; I'll see if I can go back through all of MOIB's videos and see who it was sometime...

Purr

There's a message on Rhythmic Rentals website that says some of their dresses are being used on the show. There's even pictures.

Dance Ads