Who?!

perhaps fantasize is a too strong word.. yes hmm.. i believe it is .. maybe imagine is more correct..

so.. adding to my list:

Halle Berry
Shakira
JLO
My twin (if he existed) we can do cool shines n'stuff

yola

Sabor said:
My twin (if he existed) we can do cool shines n'stuff
:lol: :lol: i'd never've thought of that but it really sounds cool.

more....hm
with myself coz i would like to know firsthand how i lead and how i follow

sometimes i wished i were good enough a lead to step in with the big guys when they're joking around at congresses.. 8)

oh yes i know.... Fernando Tropical Gem....

Mais oui, does it count.
OK- one of my university students, YM, totally gorgeous and he doesn't know it. No, no worries, I took a cold shower and the thought went away(for like 2 minutes! :lol: )

cocodrilo said:
Mais oui, does it count.
OK- one of my university students, YM, totally gorgeous and he doesn't know it. No, no worries, I took a cold shower and the thought went away(for like 2 minutes! :lol: )
Ay, ay, ay! Never trust a professor who dances salsa ;)

Sagitta

b.b. said:
cocodrilo said:
Mais oui, does it count.
Ay, ay, ay! Never trust a professor who dances salsa ;)
Well, what a way to have fun, no? get her talking about salsa and the class will just fly by. Take her out dancing until 6 in the morning and when both of you cannot focus you can share, rather then suffer alone. :p :lol:

Sagitta said:
Well, what a way to have fun, no? get her talking about salsa and the class will just fly by. Take her out dancing until 6 in the morning and when both of you cannot focus you can share, rather then suffer alone. :p :lol:
And if you turn out to be a great dancer, you might not have to take the final exam! Heck, maybe you'll even get an A in the class! :D

b.b. said:
Sagitta said:
And if you turn out to be a great dancer, you might not have to take the final exam! Heck, maybe you'll even get an A in the class! :D
Hmmm, never thought about that one! (Good idea, heh heh!) :D

The answer is Jessica. :bouncy: I was 19 she was 21. And we were both in Peru. She lived there. I was visiting. An absolutely gorgeous (read--hot!) girl! I'm sure we did dance together. But not as I would have liked. :twisted:

I'm sure it was salsa. Peru would have been my first dancing experience. In fact, dancing was a large part of their culture and probably put the dancing bug in me. That's where I learned to shake my shoulders. :mrgreen: I even did my first waltz there at a quincianera. I was to have the first dance after her father. But it was a waltz and I didn't know how to dance a waltz. So I watched her father and did what he did. :mrgreen:

Dance Ads