Why No Ballet Section?

Vince A

Yep . . . agree . . . I'm burnt out as well . . . the last one we did, C&W, is still very slow, and we only get a few posts on ballet.

However, I do think that if we do decide "to grow" even further, we should drop the partner dance thing and allow non-pa . . . ., um, uh . . . I can't say it. Will you finish it for me?

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Kuriin said:
Twilight_Elena said:
Hmmm. SD went and created a brand new forum for those who wanted it, and they've only got 7 members!
Perhaps it's time we helped our newest sister forum grow bigger... Thoughts?

Twilight Elena
The link doesn't work anymore.
Problem noted. We're working on getting it back up ASAP.

Twilight_Elena

SDsalsaguy said:
Kuriin said:
Twilight_Elena said:
Hmmm. SD went and created a brand new forum for those who wanted it, and they've only got 7 members!
Perhaps it's time we helped our newest sister forum grow bigger... Thoughts?

Twilight Elena
The link doesn't work anymore.
Problem noted. We're working on getting it back up ASAP.
Thanks! :D I'm very willing to work on building the other site, but right now I'm just drowning in exams, exams, exams... :shock: :shock:

Twilight Elena

ballet

Hey guys,

Am totally new to this forum and indeed any forum. Do you include discussions on ballet? How do i start a new post?

Am really into ballet, from london and love Edward Watson and Steven McRae.

Hey guys,

Am totally new to this forum and indeed any forum. Do you include discussions on ballet? How do i start a new post?

Am really into ballet, from london and love Edward Watson and Steven McRae.
i have a question for all of you non partner dancers - do you read those main dance forums threads ???? :rolleyes:

I am sorry, but i think that is very stupid to post a questions like "why no ballet section" "why not jazz, tap ..........."

it is a partner dancing forum - which you can see from ballroom dancing thread, salsa thread, swing, AT threads .......

there are another forums for other types od dances - leave this one to partner dancing dances.

Let's try to be a little more understanding of newbies. The majority of threads may be for partner dancing, but the site is Dance Forums and not Partner Dance Forums (hmmm...I wonder if we could get the domain partnerdanceforums.com, too... ;) ). Newbies understandably do come here looking for all sorts of dance styles. As Bella said, they just need to be sent to the right place. :)

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
anyone can ask any question they wish here and we won't be characterizing their question as stupid...lots of folks come on here and post before they have had a thorough look around at either the guidelines or the format of things...the site endeavors to exercise a patience and a tone that makes it a safe places for folks who are innocently looking for info...my apologies to the poster for any inhospitality that was shown here...not only might you find our sister site more helpful but please feel free to make any inquiries here that you feel you need to make

DL

Actually, in any case, when this thread popped back up, the thought occurred to me that ballet does not always entirely fail to be a partner dance.

Dance Ads