William Stokkebroe

Just spreading a little midweek cheer!

We've got plenty of videos of amazing dancers, but these warmed my heart! If I'm lucky enough to have kids, I'm taking them to the studio as soon as they can crawl :p

ajiboyet

Just spreading a little midweek cheer!

We've got plenty of videos of amazing dancers, but these warmed my heart! If I'm lucky enough to have kids, I'm taking them to the studio as soon as they can crawl :p
That may be dangerous. I'm seriously tempted to do that too, but I'll just expose them to it and let them choose. You may find that some like it, and some don't.

On a different note, isn't the name Stokkebroe rather familiar? Is he THE Stokkebroe?

Leon Theou

That may be dangerous. I'm seriously tempted to do that too, but I'll just expose them to it and let them choose. You may find that some like it, and some don't.

On a different note, isn't the name Stokkebroe rather familiar? Is he THE Stokkebroe?
He is the two year-old son of Peter and Kristina Stokkebroe

Ahh yes, I know what you mean Ajiboyet. I meant I'd take them when they were young so they can hopefully see the joy in dancing and freedom of expression, rather than making them take classes. :) I know I have a fond memory of my parents doing a two-step shuffle, hehe!

If they want to dance later, that's up to them, but if they get to experience the pureness of dance whilst they're young, I hope they'll always keep that with them.

Dance Ads