Wine Thread

etp777

Sure hope you mean no dates except with DH. Unless you're both homebodies, then staying home together is alright. I know you're concerned about having my permission. ;)

CANI

31 freshly corked bottles of pinot grigio here now Ray
Do you mind sharing more details? Maybe you've covered this already and I missed it. Was this something you made yourself with the wine making kit you've spoken about before? How do you cork them? Where do the bottles come from -- did you have to buy them, or are you able to use wine bottles that you've bought and already emptied? I'm just curious about it all.

etp777

Yes, this was from a wine kit, a particular cheap one from amazon, though I tweaked it. I have a portuguese floor corker, which you can see here:

The corks either came from local brewing supply shop or from that site, can't remember where. I wash and reuse bottles, though you can of course buy new ones too.

CANI

Yes, this was from a wine kit, a particular cheap one from amazon, though I tweaked it. I have a portuguese floor corker, which you can see here:

The corks either came from local brewing supply shop or from that site, can't remember where. I wash and reuse bottles, though you can of course buy new ones too.
Neat! Thanks for sharing! And when you drink the wine, it probably is extra special knowing that you made it. Very nice!

ETP: Very impressive hardware!!! :cool:

Dance Ads