Women's Ballroom/Latin Practice Trousers for Sale

Hi there -

In my quest to find the perfect teaching pants I keep purchasing different options from different brands, but unfortunately neither are quite it... Hence I have three pairs of ladies ballroom/latin practice pants available for sale:

- DSI Holly practice trouser, Black, size M (brand new, never worn) - link to current ebay listing
- DSI Classic Hipster trouser, Black, size M (brand new, never worn) - link to current ebay listing
- Zdenka Arko extra wide leg/palazzo pants, Royal Blue, size L (worn once, in like new condition) - link to current ebay listing

All three pants are currently available on eBay. Starting price $ 50 for each (purchased them for $ 135-$160 each). Let me know if you are interested, or bid through ebay.

Thanks!

twnkltoz

Ohhh the blue ones are so tempting and might fit me, but I just bought new shoes so I think I'd better not. If you don't sell them, let me know and maybe after payday.

twnkltoz - will do! They ARE beautiful, and very tempting :)))

dancing_moogle - thanks for the suggestion, will check them out. I have athletic thighs and like really loose pants (that are not made of overly stretchy/clingy fabric). Eyeing the new Chrisanne Morena pants - they look amazing. But would like to sell the existing stock that I don't wear before investing in another pair :).

Dance Ads