World Dance Tour!

Hi folks! This is the place for planning the World Dance Tour!

So far we have Austrailia, Japan, Jamaica, and Rumania on the list.

Feel free to add!

Oooh! Now there's an idea...we could get sponsors! See, with some more good ideas this might just actually happen. Wouldn't that be wild!
I am ALL for it.......! What can I do from this end......?

Seriously, guys, if we can get sponsors or even get some kinda TV network behind it, we can do on of those reality-show-dance-around-the-world-checking-out-local-scene thingie......!

Or a documentary........?!

Does any of us have contacts in the media :wink: .........?
:banana: Yay! I am sure many of DFers will be happy to make appearance in your photos too, SD :wink: !

Maybe we can get Rachel to write a story on this too :D ?!
Hmm, I know a few folks who may know people that would be good to ask about this...the question is, do they owe me any favors? :p

We need a title though, so here's a few ideas:

Salsa Dancing Around the World in 30 Days

Have Salsa, Will Travel

Salsa Con Corazon Del Mundo

To Austrailia Con Clave

Salsaholics Uniting Across the World

The Mr. Sassyhips World Tour

Down Under with my Purple Pimp Hat

American Salseros go to Melbourne to Scam on Hot Aussie Salseras (whoops, that's a typo!)

Yikes, these are pretty bad...Boriken, a little help please! :shock: :D

Pacion said:
:shock: a reality show for salseros :shock: :lol:
:lol: Why not......sista?

I'm sure amongst us we've heard/seen more drama or juicy stories etc. in the salsa scene........soooooomuch more fun than daytime soap/telenovela 8) !

*besides, salsero/as are also exhibitionists more or less*

Pygmalion: Since you are the queen of posts on this forum, our World Dance Tour wouldn't be complete with out a stop in Orlando!

The list now includes Austrailia, Japan, Jamaica, Rumania, and Orlando, Florida.

Note: This event was posted in the General Dance Discussion forum on purpose. We will not be discriminating against other dance styles on this tour. All styles will be covered if at all possible. (Sorry to disappoint any of you exclusive Salseros out there, yet I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for you based on the locations that are already planned!)

P.S. Is there anyone reading these boards from Argentina and willing to host an Argentine Tango event?

Dance Ads