World's tallest couple

Peaches

"If that’s not enough to get your attention, Wilco, who was born in the Netherlands, is blond and pale, while Keisha, who is of African heritage, is dark."

I can't believe I just read that... Seriously, people, it's 2010...interracial marriages are something which "get your attention?" In the Western world?

*sigh* Never mind. *remembers a recent issue of a judge in the US refusing to marry or grant a marriage license to an interracial couple, specifically because of race*

It just seemed like such a cheap shot taken by Today.

wonderwoman

"If that’s not enough to get your attention, Wilco, who was born in the Netherlands, is blond and pale, while Keisha, who is of African heritage, is dark."

I can't believe I just read that... Seriously, people, it's 2010...interracial marriages are something which "get your attention?" In the Western world?

*sigh* Never mind. *remembers a recent issue of a judge in the US refusing to marry or grant a marriage license to an interracial couple, specifically because of race*

It just seemed like such a cheap shot taken by Today.
Ah... I think its possible they meant that it adds to the striking/unique appearance of them dancing together?

Dance Ads