Would THIS Dance Forums T-Shirt be cool?

Laura

I'd buy a DF shirt that was printed on a V-neck shirt. I simply cannot wear ring-neck T-shirts, they make me look like a gorilla.

latingal

Perhaps if the printing was not quite as large and positioning it on the sleeve or where a left chest pocket would go. Would also consider a less plain font?

But very cool idea and I like the text.

Just my two cents....

Nice... should make something tighter and more athletic looking for the girls. LoL.. I'm avoiding advertising DF to my friends because I like having this forum all to myself here. I get to talk about my personal and dance experiences candidly then. Hate censoring myself. I apologize for being all selfish and keeping you guys all to myself!

meow

I'd buy a DF shirt that was printed on a V-neck shirt. I simply cannot wear ring-neck T-shirts, they make me look like a gorilla.
:-? I'm with you. V-necks look heaps better on me. Perhaps they could be made in both styles. That way everyone is happy.

Ok, I'll work this idea a little more.
It might also be cool to start a new thread with slogans or similar we could use that would be catchy and let people make suggestions.

samina

yah, i'm with the other chicas... i don't ever wear this style of T. but put it onto a style that's more feminine & form-fitting -- scoop-neck is nice -- and i'd buy it in a jiffy.

bordertangoman

Yeah it needs to be a bit more streamlind either vest/sleeveless and a bit tighter fit to show off rippling pecs and ladies things and I'd mess around with the writing a bit. Its too neat and needs a sense of movement and a picture of Samina or Thespina on the reverse :wink:

samina

one suggestion... maybe make the space the whole visual takes up just a bit smaller, more compact... less like a billboard... lol

wooh

Maybe on the back, without the logo. (The brown logo just looks odd on the black to me. Maybe if it was tan shirt?) In a dancier font.

Dance Ads