WSS 2007 Standard

Dancebug

Have to agree with Musique. Joan was wearing very similar skirt pants on WSS several years ago except it was all white. I hated it on her, too.

Ithink

I am speechless over Mirko and Alessia's waltz. Oh, and their quickstep... And I didn't even mind the pant outfit that much - I guess the dancing sorta made up for it:)

JoepiE

When dancing apart from eachother I'm not impressed at all, but when dancing together I L-O-V-E them!!

And please don't ever mention that shiny jacket and feathery pants again, I'll get a headache. I allways thought Italians had style in clothing.

Did I say I love their dancing though? I love it!!

When dancing apart from eachother I'm not impressed at all, but when dancing together I L-O-V-E them!!
thats exactly how I felt - Alessia is my role model but she looks uncomfortable when she dances by herself as if she does not know what to do with her arms.

I think its a very interesting issue for someone who primarily an int standard follower and I actually do understand. You get so used to following that actually dancing by yourself becomes alien. I'm not sure whether thats a good or bad thing.

Dance Ads