www.gitjiggy.com

Hello Everyone,

I would first like to personnally offer my condolences to everyone affected by Hurricane Katrina. I love New Orleans, that is my home, and my heart goes out to all of you. New Orleans will rise again and become a more vibrant city than it has ever been before.

Secondly, I would like to take this time to announce the premiere launch of www.gitjiggy.com. We would like your support in making Gitjiggy a great success in the world of online dancing.

Currently, we have a Dance News, Events, and a Community Section. I would like to invite everyone to visit our site, register, and become part of Gitjiggy's Community. Feel free to utilize our dance discussion forums, and if you have any favorite dance events, please take the time to add them to our Events Section. Please let us know what you think of Gitjiggy and provide us with any feedback or suggestions. We are developing Gitjiggy to suit the needs and desires of every dancer and every dance style around. You can provide your feedback by simply emailing us at feedback@gitjiggy.com or by utilizing the forums in the community section.

I hope you enjoy the site, and remember, let us know how were doing and how we can improve Gitjiggy. Without your help and support, Gitjiggy could not exist. Take care and Godspeed!!! Oh, and one last thing, SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! Please forward this to everyone you know that dances or who knows others who dance. Gitjiggy!!!

Brian Maynard
www.gitjiggy.com

p.s. Gitjiggy is partly inspired by www.dance-forums.com. You guys have a great site.

Dance Ads