www.SalsaDallas.com Salsa Forum

Fray

Hola Salseros y Salseras,

SalsaDallas is another site dedicated to promote and grow Salsa. We have a message board with Salsa lovers filled with fun and crazy people from all over the country spreading the Salsa love. If you have the time, come join us in the fun, and if you ever come to Dallas, let us know and we’ll make sure you have a good time. :D

pygmalion

Woohoo twice!!! Nice site. Plus I found FREE salsa on Thursday nights five minutes (no exaggeration) from my house! Five minutes. And half price sushi. :banana: :D

Edit: I also signed up for the mailing list. Thanks.

The only salsa venue in Dallas I could find on the front page is Club Babalu. How's the crowd there? I'll go back and lurk around your forums tonight when I get home. I have a feeling there's a lot more good stuff there.

Yay! :D

Fray

Hey Guys, sorry I didn't get back for a while. Salsa clubs come and go here in Dallas, so you have to check our site regularly for updates. :lol:

Club Babalú does not play much Salsa, they mix is with Reggaeton and hip hop. The best place to go on Saturdays is 5th Avenue. It's a very elegant place with really nice wooden floor, and they play mostly Salsa all night long. :wink:

Also, our forum is very crazy, too. We share some users with this site. :D

pygmalion

Cool. Thanks. I'll check out the forum. The site itself is nice -- lots of info in one place. 8) And I've been getting the emails. Very, very nice. :D

Dance Ads