Yale 2006

NielsenE

Open Smooth just finished, was a blast. Results haven't been announced so I'll hold my tongue. Everyone was gorgeous.

I've seen Kat, now, the hair and dress go great together, but it doesn't look anything like her. Reminds me very much of Didi for some reason.

NielsenE

Open Smooth:
3rd: Dru and Alicia
2nd: Greg and Kitty
1st: Christopher and Elona

Open Standard
6th: Fumin and Mao
5th: Greg and Kitty
4th: Reeves and Brooke
3rd: Christopher and Elona
2nd: David and Liva
1st: Alexander and Katarzyna

NielsenE

Open Latin is done, results will be posted once announced. Open Rhythm is about to start. First rounds of Newcomer and Bronze Latin have been run, slightlt out of order to all the open competitiors rest/costume change breaks, but otherwise I think its quite close to the last schedule I saw.

NielsenE

Open Latin 4-Dance
7th: Evan & Amanda
6th: Georgi & Veronica
5th: Chih-Hong & Tracey
4th: Heikki & Tracey
3rd: Duwayne & Sandy
2nd: Zsolt & Timea
1st: Alexander & Hillary

Open Latin Paso
7th: Georgi & Veronica
6th: Evan & Amanda
5th: Robert & Maya
4th: Luca & Sally

Open Rhythm:
2nd: Chih-Hong & Jamie
1st: Andrew & Ginarose

Haven't seen Kat yet.

Finally met Ily. I've seen callen. Don't know who marko or tuxedosam are, but I assume they are here
We were there :)
I was 417 - you might've noticed me because the whole room was waiting for me to show up for the 1/4 finals in beginners American Smooth - that was embarrassing :)

We reached semi-finals and that was that. Too many couples were above beginner level.

It was great first competition, a bit confusing, but a great fun. Sorry we didn't come by, we were too busy practicing for the dances.

We also passed one round in International Latin - it was too crowded to show what we really can do. I guess our next lesson would be "how to dodge other couples: stopping and dancing on one place until the coast clears"

Open Latin 4-Dance
7th: Evan & Amanda
6th: Georgi & Veronica
5th: Chih-Hong & Tracey
4th: Heikki & Tracey

Open Latin Paso
7th: Georgi & Veronica
6th: Evan & Amanda
5th: Robert & Maya
4th: Luca & Sally

Open Rhythm:
2nd: Chih-Hong & Jamie
1st: Andrew & Ginarose

hahah! Eric, perhaps you should create a robot to automatically post to DF. ;)

Thank you.

Does anyone have picures of the competition?

We have a few pictures and videos. Some of them from Open (these couples were amazing - running, jumping, flying, flirting, kicking, kissing ....)

Dance Ads