yesterday's activities

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
typical saturday: teach a fitness class...call a family member of a recently deceased young patient, attend a funeral, visit a pt in the hospital, make another patient call....go grocery shopping with dh, finish paperwork,make and eat tacos, take a nap...proceed to watch olympics...soak in tub soon and then likely cocktails by the fireplace

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
visit local pt...visit 3 patients in Gary...make about 40 bereavement calls...boss gives me certificate for a massage...buy gifts for 2 social workers who are leaving who I will miss...dh receives job offer...and is disappointed with the numbers but I spend a good deal of time helping him to get a reality check about that...all is well and I am grateful and life goes on...

3wishes

Mention to DH that our rain gutters are sloping away from down spout. Apparently he felt the need, while I was at fitness center, YEP YOU GUESSED IT, he got on the top step of 5 ft ladder while I was gone, to fix said gutter. Gggrrrrrrr, he fell. He said he laughed all the way down during the fall and he’s fine. As my brain explodes.

Dance Ads