You Know you are Addicted to Dancing when...

RiseNFall

I was recently "caught" practicing VW in a parking lot. I was on my way home from a coaching, stopped by a coffee shop and when I got out of my car, checked to see if my understanding of something seemed correct (I had been mulling it over while driving). It wasn't even a full measure, but I probably repeated it a few times. When I went in, the guy behind the counter complimented the dancing and asked about it....

This is so cool! I guess you are addicted to dancing whenever you hear a song on the radio and wonder if a certain dance will fit it rhythmically and you're too serious with that kind of wondering. :D

Your cell-phone buzzes and you keep dancing.

I saw quite the opposite last saturday, a guy left the dancefloor to answer, telling her partner 'It's probably nothing, but it might be interesting"

FancyFeet

You sprain your toe, have it heavily taped and are wearing running shoes at the office... and when a co-worker asks what you are going to do with all the free time you'll have in the evening until it heals... and you look at them like o_O:confused:, because not going to practice never even entered into your head. In your world, you just tape it up, wear low shoes, shorten practice a bit, eliminate jumping for a few days, and ice post-studio.

Dance Ads