You Know you are Addicted to Dancing when...

resistance is futile? :?

Hello, my name is Christina and I'm a dfaholic...it's been about a minute and a half since my last post. Please help me...I am weak. :|

<sigh>

Heres a new one

You know youre addicted when ...

Your doctor tells you that you must rest, and asks you if you do any strenuous activities during the week.....and you LIE tellig him you only go to the gym, for fear that he will tell you not to attend dance class!

I suppose if we're reviving this thread...

1) when you have a cool dancing avatar ;)

2) You carry business cards introducing yourself as a dancer.

3) When the man's pickup line is "Follow me."

pygmalion said:
You guys (and gals LOL) have a serious problem. needless to day, I dont. :oops: (Or at least, I'm not admitting to one. LOL)
When you won't admit you have a problem! :lol: :lol: :wink:

NeoDevin said:
I must agree with SD on this one, as much as I hate to agree with him, he's right, you're one of us now.
*chanting* One of Us... One of Us... One of Us... :twisted: :roll: 8)

Christina75 said:
resistance is futile? :?

Hello, my name is Christina and I'm a dfaholic...it's been about a minute and a half since my last post. Please help me...I am weak. :|

<sigh>
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*waves and smiles enthusiastically in stereotypical "therapy group" manner* Hi Christina!! You're not weak: You've attained a higher level. Fast posters are good posters!

love2swing said:
etchuck said:
3) When the man's pickup line is "Follow me."
Oooh! I like this one!
So do I! =^__^=

Sakura Kitty :kitty:

( :evil: This is another topic that didn't email me that there had been updates... =O_O= Has the DF website gone Skynet on me?! :cry: :cry: )

DancePoet

You know you might be addicted when your co-workers start asking on Fridays if you are going dancing again that night!

And you really are addicted if you start saying no, but really go! (Thank goodness this has not happened to me, yet!)

when your feet are seriously injuried, hurt even when walking, but you are still taking private and groups lessons, going to dance parties, dancing 3 hours plus a week, and doing pliate hoping to improve your ballroom dancing....

chiwenl said:
when your feet are seriously injuried, hurt even when walking, but you are still taking private and groups lessons, going to dance parties, dancing 3 hours plus a week, and doing pliate hoping to improve your ballroom dancing....

Heh! I know this feeling. Somedays after a long day of dancing when I take my dancing shoes off, my feet ache, but all I can think is I can't wait to put these babies back on and dance again!

When you are constantly in fear of your mother telling you you can no longer dance because you have knees that are about 80 years older than you**, but continue to dance all the time and play a dance-related video game (DDR)!

SK :kitty:

**Which have me taking *5* Ibuprofen a day (1000 mgs) Not a dose someone my petite self should normally be taking. :roll: :oops: :roll:

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
DancePoet said:
You know you might be addicted when your co-workers start asking on Fridays if you are going dancing again that night!
No, no, no... you're not really addicted until they know better than to even bother asking! :wink: :oops: :lol:

Vince A said:
...when you call in "sick" two days in a row just so you can spend lots of time talking dance on the DF. I'm such a "bad boy!
*starts humming the "Cops" theme* :lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted:

SK :kitty:

MacMoto

SDsalsaguy said:
DancePoet said:
No, no, no... you're not really addicted until they know better than to even bother asking! :wink: :oops: :lol:
You are really addicted when the question changes to where you are going dancing this time.

Dance Ads