You know you are tired when...

Pam

You know you're tired when you fill up the kettle for tea, put it on the stove, turn on the burner and 5 minutes later realize, once the acrid smoke fills your kitchen and your kettle is irreparably ruined that you have an electric one.

Twilight_Elena

You know you're tired when it takes until you're sitting your car to go to work to realize that you're not wearing a crucial piece of clothing. Like, underwear or a bra.

That wasn't today, but it's happened, and I've missed the train b/c of it.
I've done the bra thing. Fortunately wasn't wearing anything transparent.

T_E

you know you are tired when you miss two jimmy's in a row from sheer exhaustion, and peeps in the scene start to seek you out and say, "are you.... ok?"

You know you're tired when you wake up in the morning, pick the book up off of your face, then spend 20 minutes trying to clean the text of the paragraph you were reading off of your cheek where the book had been resting all night long. :oops:
If you don't like that, then don't buy pillows that have texture of any sort on them!!! :p

Ok... I have to go to bed lol. I just tried reading a word in Spanish and wondered why it had a weird spelling to it lol. Night people lol! ;)

Dance Ads